Car accident not insured

Question : what is I got involved in accident and I was the one in fault and damages other car and I use is not insured during the time of the accident what will be the consequences, now my car is insured.

Gustavo Allen wrote:

Question : what is I got involved in accident and I was the one in fault and damages other car and I use is not insured during the time of the accident what will be the consequences, now my car is insured.

there are two possible outcomes
1) Either you reach a settlement with the other party on the spot while the police man is there; or
2) Police will put you in jail until the other party gets 3 quotations for the cost of repairing their car. The traffic police will select one of the quotations and ask you to pay that amount to the other party. All this time you will be in jail until the payment is made and accident file closed  :huh:

either case driving a car without a valid insurance is a 300SR fine.

What if the car I used is registered in the company? should the company pay for the damaged?

Gustavo Allen wrote:

What if the car I used is registered in the company? should the company pay for the damaged?

still you as driver will be responsible for the accident and the car owner (company) will be responsible for not insuring the car

ok thank you very much

keep it safe use uber

Last 6 months ago, a Saudi phoned me and said that I ran away after causing an accident in his car, and he told the police, but the police did not give me any messages or calls, but instead gave him papers saying that I ran away, now he gave them to me. Claiming 102,000 riyals from the insurance company, the insurance did not pay the claimCalling me and saying that they will not take responsibility for it, I went to the traffic police office and asked the Saudi to come with all the papers, but he did not come, now he is saying that he has sent it to the court, what should I do in this situationI don't understand anything? I asked Saudi that I had an accident with your car, and he said, "Do you have any documents? I saw the number plate of your car. If anyone knows what I did at this moment, please help me!

Last 6 months ago, a Saudi phoned me and said that I ran away after causing an accident in his car

First up - did you?