Menu
Expat.com

Jobs for multi-lingual candidates in Dublin

Last activity 14 October 2012 by Bleinnatacha

KPRC

Hi,

Why can't I find great sales people based in Dublin with either French, German, Dutch or a Nordic language?  Can anyone help me with this?

Look forward to hearing from you!  Thanks!

sisou300

Hello there,

What is the role about?

He1ena

I'm fluent in swedish, living in Co. Offaly.

JakyS

Hi,

Maybe I can help you. I speak very good french, i've been living in France for more than 10 years and i'm moving to Dublin in 2 weeks. And I'm young and motivated !!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to.

Good luck!

Michelle Murphy

Hi, I am an irish student who has just returned from spending a year in france. What is the role about?

tommyspollen

are you still looking for people??

Bleinnatacha

Hi Im french, fluent english and russian and a little of spanish
Im looking for a one month training non paid for January
don' h hesitate to contact me
Natacha

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dublin

• The work culture in Dublin
    The work culture in Dublin

Whenever you move to a new city or country, it will take some time for you to get used to the standard practices ...

• Working in Dublin
    Working in Dublin

Of all the jobs in Ireland, 30% of them are in Dublin. The capital city is a popular destination for foreign ...

• The Dublin labour market
    The Dublin labour market

Almost a third of the population of Ireland lives in Dublin. Despite Ireland being a relatively small country in ...

• Finding a job in Ireland from abroad
    Finding a job in Ireland from abroad

If you are looking for a job in Ireland and you are living abroad, then you will have plenty of opportunities to ...

• The labour market in Ireland
    The labour market in Ireland

Ireland is going through a sustained period of economic growth. As a result, unemployment levels in the country ...

• Working in Ireland
    Working in Ireland

The Irish economy is a strong one, with decent levels of economic growth and low levels of unemployment. There are ...

• Setting up a business in Ireland
    Setting up a business in Ireland

Ireland is a country that lays a lot of emphasis on innovation and entrepreneurship. Therefore, it is relatively ...

• Working in Ireland as a digital nomad
    Working in Ireland as a digital nomad

Ireland has a burgeoning number of digital nomads. As industry shifts more and more toward added levels of remote ...

All of Dublin's guide articles