Brexit and UK citizens' rights in Europe

Hi everyone,

I'm a journalist at the BBC here in Brussels and we're running a story on how Brexit will affect UK citizens' in Europe. We would really like to speak to anyone who is concerned about their future or worried about how the upcoming Brexit negotiations will affect them and their families. If anyone in the forum is interested in talking or could point me in the direction of some other expats please email me at [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

Eddy

Adverts are not normally allowed on the open forums but there is a section in classifieds open to you.
There has been some level of debate here about likely problems expats could face so you might get a bite or two.
Good luck.

You can email me depending on nature of questions.

Several Facebook groups where you ll find great citizens who ll talk.

Eddyjournalist wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm a journalist at the BBC here in Brussels and we're running a story on how Brexit will affect UK citizens' in Europe. We would really like to speak to anyone who is concerned about their future or worried about how the upcoming Brexit negotiations will affect them and their families. If anyone in the forum is interested in talking or could point me in the direction of some other expats please email me at [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

Eddy

Hey, Eddy, I passed on your message to some groups concerned about Brexit.

Expert Team

Thank you. I'm specifically looking for Brits in Paris or Brussels, so do get in touch via email if this is you (or someone you know). Thanks