Family visa rules

Hello iam munawar I wanted to know about family visa rules in Oman country

Hi Munwar,

http://www.rop.gov.om/old/english/dg_pr … oining.asp

How hard is it really to do an online search to get the information you are seeking ??

And, the topic of discussion is also one of the most frequently discussed ones on the forum. You can get a wealth of information from there. So kindly help yourself.

@Sumitran

Hello, I may be asking you a question which you have already answered.
I m planning to work in Oman and currently in talks with an employer. My employer in Oman has told me that for getting a family visa, i have to provide a 3 months bank statement showing my salary being transferred in that account.
It means tht my family has to wait for around 4 months to join me. However. I haven't read any such requirement on ROP website for this visa type. So my question to you is as follows:

1. Is it mandatory  to produce three months bank statement. ?
2. There is an undertaking form mentioned in the ROP website which is required to be aigned by employer as well as employee. Do you know what is the content of that undertaking ?

My salary is more than 3000 OMR.

Expecting your kind response at the earliest.

Hi JaspalSingh,

Find my comments against your queries :

1. Is it mandatory  to produce three months bank statement. ? - Yes.

2. There is an undertaking form mentioned in the ROP website which is required to be aigned by employer as well as employee. Do you know what is the content of that undertaking ? - Not heard of any such undertaking form to be signed by the employer and the employee, unless the ROP site is referring to the 'Employment Contract'. Before joining it is wise for the employee to first review the 'Offer Letter' made by the employer. And upon review and after the final negotiations are done and the terms of the employment agreed by both the parties, then the same can be formalised through the 'Employment Contract'. This is the one document which would stand the employee in good stead, in case anything gone awry upon joining work.

Hello all,
My wife is already on work visa in Oman getting above 300 salary OMR .I was on visit here in Oman currently I got job .My wife employer do not allow family joining visa as her company says it is not allowed in oman kindly let me know anyone if I apply for my kids visa on salary statement of my wife as salary statement is required of three months once they leave Oman .