Rules regarding entering oman on resident visa after delivery

HI,

my Wife existed oman for her delivery while she was pregnant 7 months and now we want to t bring our baby to oman when he would be 4 months old, that makes my wife's exit out of country for about 7 months.
my wife is on resident visa (not working).
as i have heard from some that she needs to enter oman before 6 months of exit , otherwise her visa will be void, and i have to re-apply for her resident visa. but some says it depends upon the expiry of her visa.
can anyone tell me what is the exact rule regarding this matter?

Hi arharsh46,

It is best for your to check what is the latest on this rule, with the concerned officials directly - which can only be done through your company PRO. Only the official information given by the authorities directly to your company PRO can be taken as authentic.

Also, since your company PRO must be necessarily involved with any of the required paperwork to be done, it is best for you to get him involved with the process right from now on. It would facilitate the smoother entry of your wife and newborn child.

Dear Sumitran,

Thanks a lot for answering as always on such matters. I appreciate a lot.
The thing is my company doesn't have a PRO and that is making the things very confusing. The sponsor of the company stays away from Muscat so he is hard to talk to.
That is why I  trying to get answers from people who might have been in similar situation.