Car leased under NCB Saudi arabia

Dear all,

I had a car leased under NCB for the last 8 months. Due to money problem, I was not able to pay the last 2 installments. The pick team came and took my car. After arranging money, I paid the installments and went to NCB , shocked when came to know that they closed my account . now they are asking for 42000 riyal to finish the contract and remove my name in SAMA. How can I get my car back with a legal way..OR Can any one suggest to get me out of this problem and guide that what are the problems I will face if I did not pay 42 thousand riyals. Also can I go on exit re entry or not??

What is the difficulty I may face, can u advise about that

You can't leave Saudi Arabia I think
You need to settle ththe issue with bank or take some legal help
Best of luck

Dr rayyan.

Can I go on exit re entry.

I ask the bank to open my account as I already paid installments, but they says it is not possible.

And how I can take legal help, can you advise in that

You cannot go on exit and 're entry
First u have to settle the case...they might have linked your account with jawazat...
Better hire lawyer and discuss with him
Or try to talk to the manager of the bank first
Maybe he can help you

Faiso baba wrote:

Dear all,

I had a car leased under NCB for the last 8 months. Due to money problem, I was not able to pay the last 2 installments. The pick team came and took my car. After arranging money, I paid the installments and went to NCB , shocked when came to know that they closed my account . now they are asking for 42000 riyal to finish the contract and remove my name in SAMA. How can I get my car back with a legal way..OR Can any one suggest to get me out of this problem and guide that what are the problems I will face if I did not pay 42 thousand riyals. Also can I go on exit re entry or not??

Hello,
Is it only 2 months pending installments which made them take the car?
Anyhow, you must have a contract with them, go through the rules and regulations. Once you have understanding, take your contract and visit NCB, tell them that you have clear all pending dues and you can continue payment of the car with no hassle.
If they don't agree, take their email and lodge an official complain. If not solved within limited time then take the copy of complain and go to Ministry of Commerce and Trade to file a complain with them. They must comply with trade rules.

Well, NCB is a pretty tough bank in this regard. Don't pay for couple of months and they'll take away your car closing the account etc.

@Ehtesham has already given excellent advice.

Dear ihtesham,

Yesterday I went there and tell them that how is it possible to pick car without any warning closing account, I have paid the dues and need my car, but they are not listening and saying it is not possible at all.
Also they did not provided the copy of my contract with them. That is a very problematic situation for me. I don't want to do anything against country law. Is there any way to settle the case with bank without paying all 42 thousand, and only paying some penalties, I asked the bank but they are not guiding..

There must be signed agreement copy between you and bank, car key would not be handed over to you just like that. You could have used your day instead of waiting for a response here. Guide yourself and open Google, visit head office of bank.....

Ok, here is the link where you can register complain...
https:// onlinecomplaints.sama.gov.sa/SAMANetOnline/Modules/OBC/Pages/OC_Complaint_Registration.aspx?param=NERFSkE4NmdVMVNJWlAydzdxZ0RzQXB0djQ5Q3J4dFBvNmlrQ1dodi85UVFSRFhMUjA1dmdRPT0=

Did they return you car?

Simply lodge a complaint on simah website they will reply you within 5 working days with exact advice.

Brother, Waiting for your reply as One of my friends is facing the same problem ...

Please share Ur Experience what happened to Ur case and what steps u have followed.

Your prompt reply will be appreciated and a proper guideline will make his job easier.

Regards
Nuhu

Dear All,

Anyone replied the same issue and how got resolved because I have the same issue and just now I filed a complaint to Sama.... Hope I'm doing the right way.
Pls advise and help.

Faiso baba wrote:

Dear all,

Dear Faiso Baba .
first of all banks dont make that kind of mistakes, they can not take your car untill you get defaulter for 3 consecutive months. Any how in your case you must have a contract copy which you signed with bank and payment plan. for sure you have missed something which is called last baloon payment. if they are asking for last baloon payment then yes it is a part of your payment plan and you must pay it.
usually people like the offer of ZERO DOWN PAYMENT and lease the car option in which you have always a big amount for BALOON PAYMENT. and as far as i think this is what they are asking.