Attestation of Marriage Certificate

HI i am new here in riyadh and i have so many questions in my mind ..my husband and i are working here in KSA but we never get a chance to see each other since we are not in the same company i just wanna ask if its posible for us to see each other?we only have a marriage contract with red ribbon from DFA manila, we already translated our Marriage Certificate into Arabic what should we do to make legalize our stay here in KSA? Already have red ribbon from our country Philippines but no stamp from Saudi Embassy there. What will be the next step? Do we need to send our papers to Philippines to get stamp in Saudi Embassy or theres another way to have stamp in Saudi Embassy here in Saudi?

Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Thank you!

Is your Marriage Contract translated in Arabic from here? I suggest you bring those documents at the Philippine Embassy, Diplomatic Quarter and I suppose it has to be stamped at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Nasiriah along Taksushi road. I got this info from my co-worker who is also married.

With regards to your query if you can see each other even if you have different employers, of course you can, provided you always bring with you the LEGIT marriage contract with the translation just in case you will be questioned.

My friend works in Jeddah and her husband works in Khobar so what they do is either they meet in her place of work or his and check in at any hotel. That way you can spend time together but you have to have those documents to be presented at the counter. You can also go to the malls together. Hope these helped😐

Thank you so much Ms. Connie for your prompt reply. It was translated here in KSA. My husband already went to Philippine Embassy and as per one of the staff their he told to go to MOFA but then when he went to MOFA he was told to have a stamp from Saudi Embassy in Philippines. Is it necessary to send our documents to Philippines just to have stamp from Saudi Embassy? Or there's another way to have as stamp from saudi embassy here?

Thank you!

Hmmm...I am not so sure about that but if I were you, do as what you've told. You can send your documents via FedEx or any other courier or send it through someone going home and have them stamped at the Riyadh Embassy in Makati. I will try to ask further though and get back to you.

Thank you Ms. Connie!

I need to attest my Philippine degree certificates in KSA Embassy to my process my working visa. I inquired with DHL in the Philippines but they're not doing. Are there any options? Thanks.

Hi, well definitely I have the same problem. 😊Any update about this? Just wanted to know your actions po.. na resolve nyo na po ba ito?

Hi po ask ko lang po kung anu yung ginawa nyong steps kasi i have the same problem po. Thank you🙂

Same question.. Is it also thesame with me.?. Coz Im hsw.my baba and madam didnt allow me to go with him.my husband also work in riyadh..

I had my document attested in Saudi Embassy in Makati before I was able to have my paper stamped in MoFA.

Hi, please i need help. Our marriage certificate already have red ribbon and stamp, is there any more requirements for arabic translation? or just the marriage certificate with red ribbon and stamp?

kristian220911 wrote:

Hi, please i need help. Our marriage certificate already have red ribbon and stamp, is there any more requirements for arabic translation? or just the marriage certificate with red ribbon and stamp?

Do you need to get the translation document attested too before it can be officially recognized?

His sis update sa marriage contract nio?

Hey,

I suggest you go back to the ministry of exterior office and request meeting the supervisor there, when you meet him , seek his help to stamp your marriage certificate in Saudi  and explain to him that you need the original marriage document in the Kingdom as proof of marriage status, provided that you already stamped it from the Filipin embassy.  Hopefully he would waiver the requirement of the Saudi embassy stamp in Filipin

Good luck

@LadyDragon08

Kindly specify correctly, whether is it a marriage contract or a marriage certificate.

any update for the same question?

You can have it stamped by your embassy and then translate it to arabic. This is enough.

A marriage certificate should have Arabic translation, a Red Ribbon or apostille, and be stamped by the Saudi Embassy in the Philippines. When you are here in Saudi Arabia, go to MOFA for another stamp. If you are in Riyadh, in front of MOFA, with somebody making an appointment, you need to pay more or less 50 riyals. then proceed inside the MOFA building.If you need a stamp from the Saudi Embassy in the Philippines, you can visit LBC.

HI i am new here in riyadh and i have so many questions in my mind ME and my future husband want to marry we are both Muslim but we are not same nationality I would like to ask my fellow here if can be possible we make the process of marriage contract in Philippines  while we're here in Ksa. thankyou for response

In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the attestation of a marriage certificate is a process that involves verifying the authenticity of the document and certifying it for use in the UAE or abroad. Attestation of a marriage certificate may be required for various purposes, such as obtaining legal residency or visas for a spouse, enrolling children in school, or for insurance purposes.

The process for marriage certificate attestation in UAE  typically involves the following steps:

Obtain a copy of the marriage certificate: You will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate for attestation. If you do not have a copy of your marriage certificate, you may be able to obtain one from the issuing authority or from your embassy.

Obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your employer: If you are employed in the UAE, you may need to obtain an NOC from your employer stating that they have no objection to your marriage.

Have your marriage certificate attested by your embassy: Your marriage certificate will typically need to be attested by your embassy in the UAE before it can be attested by the UAE authorities. This process may involve providing additional documents, such as your passport and a copy of your NOC.

Have your marriage certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the UAE: Once your marriage certificate has been attested by your embassy, you will need to have it attested by the MOFA in the UAE. This process may involve providing additional documents, such as your passport and a copy of your NOC.

Have your marriage certificate attested by the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) in the UAE: After your marriage certificate has been attested by the MOFA, you will need to have it attested by the MOJ in the UAE. This process may involve providing additional documents, such as your passport and a copy of your NOC.

It is important to note that the specific requirements and procedures for attesting a marriage certificate in the UAE may vary depending on your nationality and the issuing authority of your marriage certificate. It is a good idea to research the specific requirements and procedures for your situation and to confirm them with the relevant authorities.

@conniesky saudi embassy...not riyadh..

@conniesky saudi embassy...not riyadh..

HI i am new here in riyadh and i have so many questions in my mind ..my husband and i are working here in KSA but we never get a chance to see each other since we are not in the same company i just wanna ask if its posible for us to see each other?we only have a marriage contract with red ribbon from DFA manila, we already translated our Marriage Certificate into Arabic what should we do to make legalize our stay here in KSA? Already have red ribbon from our country Philippines but no stamp from Saudi Embassy there. What will be the next step? Do we need to send our papers to Philippines to get stamp in Saudi Embassy or theres another way to have stamp in Saudi Embassy here in Saudi?

Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Thank you!
-@LadyDragon08

Well I do had DFA, Certificate from Pakistan, Certificate from Saudi as well, being having Filipina wife. So here we go, you do have DFA next Translate into Arabic you do have too, next you have to bring Translator with original and get stamp from MOFA by welkin service it will done same day, and you get your approval on Translator certificate.

Hi i have question brother please help me im from Pakistan too and i have filipina wife i married in the Philippines and we are both in ksa now i went to mofa for attestation my marriage certificate they told me to have saudi embassy stamp from manila Philippines and i sent my paperwork to saudi embassy in Manila they did not stamp they said no need to stamp anymore it can be valid in saudi Arabia what should i do i have to go final exit im stuck here i have daughter 1 year old in order to go exit my daughter should have exit visa too but my marriage certificate does not have stamp from mofa yet please help me about this