... Questions !?!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know I think I've introduced myself lots of times, asked about lots of things too, well, I came to Kuwait hoping that I can work in the field of IT, and improve myself, I came at my uncle's company at 1st, as an accounts clerk with 250 KD, I have a bachelor in information systems, and I've studied this in English, I got ICDL and MCSE courses, and I can find a solution for mostly everything when a problem faces me on a computer, my English is good, my typing is superfast, I came to apply as a computer teacher in the Ministry of Education, but there are lots of non-stop papers they ask for, I tried to apply for jobs in IT companies, and lots called me, but the blocking rock was the license, It's about to be a year and I'm here and have done nothing, only working in a computer shop with a very low salary, What can one do to find a better job ? have anyone experienced such a thing like this ? Is it me being Egyptian ? or is that I need more experience, how long will this take ? because besides this I'm getting into troubles with family thinking that I want the license as a luxury thing in my life, when in fact it's none of that, and they think I'm not even sending my C.V to anywhere, and I've flipped out on them, well I live in drama, and I just want to know what to do, sorry for the long article and I hope it's the last one I type here... Sorry for all for being a nitpicker but I can't stand it anymore and I feel like I'm going insane...

Man tell you some thing.you arguments & eagerness is absolutely rite because i also went through all this F*** but its a truth that in Kuwait IT people have to suffer a lot 1st thing u must be an Indian (please Indian friends dont mind because its a truth)if you want a IT job or else you must have some wasta here in Kuwait.or else change your designation try to find any other job.license is not a big deal it wont help you to get a good salary trust me. specially in Hawally. ya if you can start your work like of home services that will be awesome for you & you need a license for it. 

Sorry if i am hurting you but its true & fact

# ID: 316841  Urgent Opening for IT Executive
Posted on: 1/4/2011 11:54:30 AM | by : Career Hunters

Job Description:-
1) Check and Update Servers, periodically check Backup drive, update Software's such as AutoCAD, MS Office etc .on all Terminals, update Antivirus, Anti spam etc. on all terminals, periodically test Timetable software and hardware, periodically test Camera Software and Hardware.
2) Troubleshoot usual problems from Outlook, system crashes, hard disk problems and other hardware /software problems, recommend system upgrades to management as per market situation, maintain the company websites.
3) Maintain and repair photocopiers, printing scanners and other hardware's.
4) Maintain Video conferencing facility in the company office.
5) Remove any unwanted spam software's and other programs from computer of employees.

For further details please send in ur CV to [email protected] or call Ms Beenu (+965) 22652575/22622757

hey maestro. try giving a shot in M.H.Alshaya , apply online in Alshaya.com , it might work who knows.

Thank you guys for your replies, I'm really glad you did so, and I'm doing this already and sending my C.V online everywhere.. I hope for you all the best, and me too lol

Is not easy, but  do not give up. just take one day at a times.  The thing is not to give up.  use the internet to look for a job, work smarter with ur head.. job agregators can help..
indeed.com
simplyhired.com

Thanks my friend for your help :) and I'm doing what you said..

keep searching .. you will find a job