Proof of marriage

Hi,

We used to carry attested and translated copy of our marriage certificate along with us when going  outside.Does this marriage certificate is sufficient as a proof ?

We both have different sponsors.I came here in a free visa and my wife is working here  for 1 and half years

TIA  :)

:(

A marriage certificate with an Arabic translation is sufficient.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

A marriage certificate with an Arabic translation is sufficient.

Thanks mate :)

@creator

Sir, could u plz tell me have u got any stamps or attestation on your marriage certificate before u use it in saudi arabia..

Thanks,

mh12 wrote:

@creator

Sir, could u plz tell me have u got any stamps or attestation on your marriage certificate before u use it in saudi arabia..

Thanks,

In India, We've to register the marriage in regional offices(we call it Sub-Registrar Office).We need to get the marriage certificate from the aforementioned department to use it for legal purposes.This certificate should get attested by the Saudi embassy in India

Hi
Me ( Indian Muslim) and my girlfriend ( philippini Muslim) wants to marry here.
We have the letter of consent ready @ her home. Can u pls tell me what to do with that letter specifically ( like I heard in filipines we need to submit in embassy and here in Riyadh too we need to attest in embassy of phillipine and Saudi both, is that true)
What is the format of letter of no objection from her employer and how we need to attest it coz she is maid working under direct kafeel.
And how to get the imam certificate from mosque ( which shows I'm a good character)
Pls help we are in hurry.