Mex Embassy / residente temporal

Hi,

when i want to apply for the residente temporal, my last residency was on St. Maarten (right now in Mexico City) could i just go to Belize or do i have to go (i think St. Kitts & Nevis since Sint Maarten doesnt have any Embassies) to apply?

Regards

Patrick

Good morning , my name is Violeta Piza , I'm immigration lawyer, gladly inform you , is different Cancun to Merida , Cancun is cooler Merida is warmer , Cancun 's tourist , Merida is very traditional, Cancun is more expensive , Merida is more economic to acquire properties and generally cheaper , with the amount of money you want to invest can live in a nice house, Merida is a nice city, Cancun have a beautiful beach . I hope this information will serve . If you need more you can find online , Greetings.

dennis82 wrote:

Hi,

when i want to apply for the residente temporal, my last residency was on St. Maarten (right now in Mexico City) could i just go to Belize or do i have to go (i think St. Kitts & Nevis since Sint Maarten doesnt have any Embassies) to apply?

Regards

Patrick

I believe you have to apply from the country of your passport for a visa to go to Mexico specifically for the purpose of becoming a residente temporal.  Can you call a Mexican consulate and ask?  That would avoid any "unofficial" answers.

You can call to a Mexican Consulate in your country, my name is Violeta Piza immigration lawyer.

Hello,

my passport is from Germany that would travel around the world.

But my residency for almost 10 years want Germany was the Caribbean

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : no political views or encouragement please

Anne, how did you get over the wall?

dennis82 wrote:

Hello,

my passport is from Germany that would travel around the world.

But my residency for almost 10 years want Germany was the Caribbean

If you are in Panama now, call the Mexican Consulate in Panama and tell them your exact situation.

And now let us return to our regular programming, which is the Mexican visa thing.

You got money on this? Lol

Start a US Politics thread.

Oh please, no there is enough of that everywhere else. and Ann it is not 1950 and Trump is not even close to who Eisenhower was. Totally different race. It's like comparing an apple and a rock.

gudgrief wrote:

Start a US Politics thread.

We are not apt to discuss on politics and according to the code of conduct, it is against our terms and regulations.

Lets stick to the main subject of this thread please. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

i'M FYING TO VEGAS NEXT MONTH TO APPLY FOR VISA TEMPORAL . I UNDERSTAND THE INCOME REQUIREMENT IS $1,000 US A MONTH AT THAT PARTICULAR CONSULATE OFFICE....HAS ANYONE APPLIED THERE? BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE AT THAT OFFICE BUT NOBODY EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES THE APPLICATION AND BANK STATEMENTS THAT I MIGHT NEED TO HAVE WITH ME?
THANK YOU, J

Have you looked here:
https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/lasvegas/i … a-temporal

You may need to make an appointment via this link
https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/lasvegas/i … da-tu-cita

Best of luck.