Procedure to change marital status on pakistani pasport

aoa im working in saudia as a dr..i want to chnge my marital status on my pasport in order to bring my husbnd here..my NIKOP is already with me with my marital status which things required fr it..where i shud go for this matter..

Hello zunaira hassan :cheers:

Welcome to Expat.com

Maybe your embassy can help : http://www.pakembassyksa.com/Contact_Us.aspx

Address: Al Safarat Quarter Riyadh, Ar Riyad,, Cir 8, Riyadh 94007, Saudi Arabia
Phone:+966 11 488 4111

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

True that. The embassy has to issue a new ID card and a new passport.

First to change NICOP through NARDA & Than to change passport , if you are in Jeddah visit Nadra office & once NICOP changed go to consulate to apply for new passport

thnx  everyone nicop is already with me ..so i shud go to jeddah embassy..what is the procedure to chnage my pasport dear..im.living in south region of KSA ..which documnets shud i bring

beter to go to riydh or jeddah embassy?

zunaira hassan wrote:

aoa im working in saudia as a dr..i want to chnge my marital status on my pasport in order to bring my husbnd here..my NIKOP is already with me with my marital status which things required fr it..where i shud go for this matter..

Did you try to apply for visa without doing these things??i prefer better to apply first definitely you will get visa without changing marital status.

but without chnging pasport how i will get visa..r u sure plz tell me i didnt apply yet visa bcz of this reason

zunaira hassan wrote:

but without chnging pasport how i will get visa..r u sure plz tell me i didnt apply yet visa bcz of this reason

Well the process is completely online if your profession is good,you can apply from your Abshir(Moi.gov.sa) account

on abshar my status is single..they will give me visa for husbnd ??my nikkah nama is attested from saudi embassy n foreign affairs..

on abshar my status is single..they will give me visa for husbnd ??my nikkah nama is attested from saudi embassy n foreign affairs.

You apply online & get visa as your profession on Iqamma is dr. you send visa to Pakistan & your husband submits papers with Copy of attested Nikah Nama for visa stamping. Nakah Nama is the proof of marriage which Saudi consulate will see before stamping the visa.

Your status in Abshar will change when your husband will come here on visa

Try

Aoa, Proper procedure is first of all,
1. Ask your husband in Pakistan to apply for NADRA'S Issued Nikkah nama on behalf of union council issued normal nikkah nama..it's takes around a weeks time
2. Mean while also get this union council nikkah nama attested from the following offices,easy n quiker would be to give it to some agent to do that, agents like edge man powers in johar town Lahore
a. ministry of forign affairs office in Pakistan
b. Saudi embassy
c. Saudi cultural attache
3. After issuance of Nadra nikkah nama do the same with it.
4. Get the nikkah nama here in saudia and copy of husband NIC and apply for change of nicop in consulate in Jeddah or embassy in Riyadh and also get a letter of verification to be on sage side
5.may be you will have to get these documents attested from ministry of foriegn affairs here in saudia as well and they will see all attestation specially the saudi embassy in Pakistan and Pakistan consulate or embassy here in saudia

6.On behalf of attested nikkah nama and your NICOP  apply for status update in your iqama as married and apply online through abisher MOI for your husband visa and iqama. Or if your are in ministry of health go to your concerned hospital employee affairs department ( Shoun moadifeen) with attested nikkah namas (both nadra n union council) and ask then to issue visa for your husband