Complain from police station

Hi good day!sorry for all members I post again my problem..I really confused what I do and makes me crazy to think this problem and what will happened to me..I've planning to go home in my country which is in Philippines. But I found out that i have complain in police station or case..but in immigration i dont have case..my question is
1)my employer can renew my visa even I have case in police station
2)I can travel in phillipines even I have complain in police station..nobody block me or hold me in airport to travel.
Please I need more information  about my problem.

You need to discuss with immigration and passport office. You don't say what your problem with the police is but if you have broken the law then there may be a warrant out for your arretst and a travel ban on you.

Until now..my boss doesn't recieve a call or notice that his staff have a case..and I found out whose make me complain from police station and he know where I'm working and living..he can talk to police to go that place to catch me.But it's not happen.
Please I really need opinion and advice

You have to speak to LMRA or Immigration and passport office. We cannot advise you on here

get someone who speaks Arabic to go with you to the police station. You will probably need to file a statement with them and listen to the statement by the other person. if the complaint is about you personally then it's very possible that if you try to leave the country, they will prevent you at the airport.

complaints about you can be made by anyone and they don't have to have proof unfortunately. The only way to resolve this is to find out which police station the complaint was made at and settle it there.

I can renew my visa if I have complain from police station?

Unfortunately this is something that is out of our hands, and our advice may not be informed enough which could lead you into trouble.

This is something you need to clear up with the LMRA and your local police station, as suggested by Josnuggles and SuburbanSam.

Good luck -

Dear Sir,;
Hope you are doing good,

My sister getting so many phone calls and He used abusive words and if we cut the call he calls again and again ,vulgar messages from some unknown number from past few days.

This is the number : XXX

if my sister blocked this number he calls her from another number.

she will face lot of problems for her family, regarding this type of phone calls.

my sister really frustrated with this guy's dirty messages. I requesting you to take really a serious action on this.

Thanks and regards.

Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : no contact details on the forum thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Kindly report this issue with the nearest police station immediately.

Hi i just want to ask what will happen coz someone complaine me about the text messages that i send to her ots little bit offensive message then she complaine me in police.. Any idea what problem i will be facing now? Coz she complaine me in police

Depends on the messages i.e. how offensive or threatening.  They may talk to you and warn you.

Ok.. I will not be having a record that they can    deport and ask me some penalty money for that? Thnks for ur reply

Look depends on the severity of the issue but no one can impose penalties or deport you without the courts ordering the same.   And you have to go and find out anyway because even if you don't, it will come to you eventually so better to do it proactively.

Ok thanku.. The matter only is i send message to her bf in philippines bcoz  she has another relation here but i think sobshe denied to the police that she has a relationship here.. Bcoz her bf is my friend.. But the problem only is i used different facebook account to tell to her bf in philippines.. And i used offensive word such as ur fam will die..blank coz her bf is the first who used but thay words thats why i reply bad also.. But i think so she complaine in police that im interfering her family to that matter.. And i make her life missrable.. That one is a big issue? Do u know what action of police will do in this case? They have also friend in police thats why they complaine

It is difficult to say without seeing the messages and the content of the complaint that she made. 

If they link it to the new cyber crime law and you are proven guilty, then there are fines and jail terms as well.   I suggest to consult a lawyer immediately.

And you should really know better.  The GCC countries are not where you pick fights with people online and otherwise; they are not at all tolerant of these things.

Hi all, I hope this post finds you all in great health.

I was working with this company here in Bahrain for 1 year and 8 months and decided to resign due to unpaid salaries for 4 months. I completed my notice period (1 month) and now they won't release my pending salaries and settlement. I decided to check on my Visa status only to realize they also cancelled my Visa without informing me. Now I want to know what steps I can take here to get my issue resolved.

Thank you!

Read this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333