Why can't we view the 'last post' on any topic?

As mentioned 'why can't we go immediately to view the 'last post' on any topic'?

Yes, that was a good feature in the previous version.

Hello everyone,

Well, at times members tend to post questions that have already been answered couple of posts before on the thread itself. This is so because they read only the last posts.

There are as well some off-topics when members don't get to read the thread from the beginning and the information asked.

However, we take note of your suggestion. This topic has now been moved to the Help us improve the website section of the forum.

Feel free to drop any suggestion you might have on this thread. We will look into the matter.

All the best,
Bhavna

Particularly on long threads and particularly on mobile, this is frustrating. Worse, there's no link to the last post at the top of the first page of a thread, so you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the first page. Just try doing that again and again on a phone.

Hard to recall any other forum that makes navigating to the last post so difficult.

I always go straight to the last post by simply clicking on the the line under the title of the thread which says 'last post by xxxxxxxxx' and it goes straight to their post. I have just done it on yours!

Ray

Thanks. I didn't realize a working link was embedded there.

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR