Transport vehicle from Riyadh to Jeddah

I am starting a new job in Jeddah after working in Riyadh. I am arriving on the evening before I have to start working. I therefore need to transport my vehicle from Riyadh to Jeddah before my arrival. Are there any suggestions as to how I can have it sent down?

There are a couple of transport services available. I am familiar with a company located in Naseem area opposite to the old Geant (now hyper panda) by the name of Bassami they are very well reputed. They have other offices too.

The contact no. is 01 2234421. I prefer that you visit them as they won't be much help on telephone

Very easy my dear,

Just passby any trailor agencies to lift your car to Jeddah, they might charge you aroung 1000 - 1500 sr depsnds on the car...

Or else you can drive by yourself, its not that hard....

Bassami is the company I would recommend as well. Though it might take a couple of days to reach Jeddah. For economical reasons.

All the best in Jeddah!

did u find any suggsetions? Cause I want to know as well?

Nassie

Why dont you drive from Riyadh to Jeddah? Is it a difficult drive or is it easy? What are the roads like in Saudi between Riyadh and Jeddah? I am used to the roads in the UK so I'd like to know how easy it is for a UK driver to adapt to the Saudi roads?

Oh BTW - Is it left hand drive in Saudi?

Thanks!

Hello Prince_5,

Welcome to expat-blog,

This thread is a little old. I would really recommend to start a new one on forum Saudi Arabia for more interaction and visibility.

Melissa