Filipino- Polish

Pleased to meet everybody!I am a newly wed Filipina to a Polish guy. We are both living in the UK as of the moment. My husband has been residing here for 5 years, and me going 2 years, in England. Currently, I have a student visa here in UK, and my hubby, well EU. This is my first chapter of marriage, and I would adore meeting new friends. Also if there is somebody who has applied for a non-EU family residence stamp in the UK, please share your experiences. I also have plans on becoming an expatriate in Poland. Love the country to bits! So, if there is a Filipino nurse as well livng in Poland, Id like to hear your experiences on becoming a nurse in Poland.

Welcome to Expat-blog, ak_famador :)

Congratulations for your wedding and wish you all the best in your new married life.

Your discussion has been redirected to the Poland forum for effective networking.

It would be wise to post another post under the England forum in regard with your  query about the application for a non-EU family residence stamp in the UK.

Regards,
Sheetul

ela_luv_mama - thats the ID you wanna get in touch with cheers.

check this site : pinoysinpoland.blogspot.com

hi. i have the same experience like you. at the moment i am here in poland fixing our documents for our marriage. we are currently living in UK as well.