Confessions ...

I've been watching Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling on TV :(

What's your confession?

I download music and movies for free using LimeWire. Now I can't do that anymore, sounds like the software is being brought to justice... :/

MadMaz wrote:

I download music and movies for free using LimeWire. Now I can't do that anymore, sounds like the software is being brought to justice... :/

JEEZE.. that's not a confession!  Give us something juicy! :P

Watching America's Next Top Model on Youtube, have eaten a whole pack of chocolate chip cookies with four glasses or orange juice. Comfort show, comfort food. :|

Alliecat wrote:
MadMaz wrote:

JEEZE.. that's not a confession!  Give us something juicy! :P

Literally?! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry folks I had to go there :P

Preoria wrote:

Watching America's Next Top Model on Youtube, have eaten a whole pack of chocolate chip cookies with four glasses or orange juice. Comfort show, comfort food. :|

Now THAT's a good confession! 

BTW, know all about comfort food :/

MadMaz wrote:

Literally?! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry folks I had to go there :P

why not?  I double-dog dare you :P

BTW, know all about comfort food hmm

Oh thank god, sis. A couple nights ago I talked with someone who'se comfort food was fruit. Fruit?!? I mean what the..?
:D:D:D

Preoria wrote:

BTW, know all about comfort food hmm

Oh thank god, sis. A couple nights ago I talked with someone who'se comfort food was fruit. Fruit?!? I mean what the..?
:D:D:D

Could have been worse--she could have said vegetables :lol::lol::lol:

still waiting on Maz ....

Well Allie it's not that I won't, I just don't have anything to confess. :whistle: Guess I'm just so innocent :gloria

Oh I don't have comfort food either :huh: I want my comfort food :unsure

come onnnnnnnnn, Maz.. I won't accept that!

What this means is that your confessions are all so horrendous that if you tell us, we'll petition Julien to perma-ban you!

Top 25 American Comfort Foods
• Apple Pie
• Baked Beans
• Banana Pudding
• Beef Stew
• Brisket Pot Roast
• Chicken & Dumplings
• Chicken Pot Pie
• Chicken Soup
• Chili
• Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Corn on the Cob
• Fried Chicken
• Gelatin
• Green Bean Casserole
• Hot Dogs
• Ice Cream
• Macaroni & Cheese
• Mashed Potatoes
• Meatloaf
• Potato Salad
• Pumpkin Pie
• Shepherd's Pie
• Spaghetti
• Tomato Soup
• Tuna Casserole

Damn, I've been thinking for a while about something to confess and got nothing. Gotta start doing stupid things before it's too late!

MadMaz wrote:

Damn, I've been thinking for a while about something to confess and got nothing. Gotta start doing stupid things before it's too late!

Yeah! You're too young to be so boring :lol:

I'm a sweet-Aholic!!!..
Biiiig on anything that has sugar in it..
Huuuge junky!!

C'mon get some decent confessions on here, nobody will judge :D

I would of course be first to oblige but Julien moderates the blog to closely :lol::lol::lol:

Alliecat wrote:

What's your confession?

I regularly down copious amounts of Haagen Dazs while watching Holly's World on the E! Entertainment channel (and 'Kendra').... I need help!! :/:/:/

I chopped the coconut tree

zara777 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

What's your confession?

I regularly down copious amounts of Haagen Dazs while watching Holly's World on the E! Entertainment channel (and 'Kendra').... I need help!! :/:/:/

I haven't watched Holly's World.. Yet watched "The Kardashians" :/
i think i need more help!

I had makeup on last night :top:

MaserMan wrote:

and ladies... he looked GOOD, I have photographic proof :lol::lol::lol:

Nina: don't get me started on the Kardashians and the whole 'should Kourtney leave Scott' thing... :o

zara777 wrote:
MaserMan wrote:

and ladies... he looked GOOD, I have photographic proof :lol::lol::lol:

Nina: don't get me started on the Kardashians and the whole 'should Kourtney leave Scott' thing... :o

Ouuuuhhh Daaayyymmnn.. We're gonna have a good chat next time we see each other!! Cant wait

Found the whole thing rather enlightening, even remembered to take it off before bed, so no panda eyes in the morning :D:D

I know that Zara was impressed ;)

We, a gang of 5 in the town we lived in, used to ride our bikes very early each morning, drink the milk from the bottles that were left at each doorstep down the street by the milkman and relieve ourselves into them......

Never got caught since we picked a different street every day.

MaserMan wrote:

Found the whole thing rather enlightening, even remembered to take it off before bed, so no panda eyes in the morning :D:D

I know that Zara was impressed ;)

just passing on observations from some of the laydeeez present... :lol:

musicman wrote:

We, a gang of 5 in the town we lived in, used to ride our bikes very early each morning, drink the milk from the bottles that were left at each doorstep down the street by the milkman and relieve ourselves into them......

Wow this is the healthiest confession i've ever heard. Stealing fresh milk!.. They don't go together.. you usually do something illegal to be causing something even worse.

I must say; i'm impressed!
That is a one healthy gang.

musicman wrote:

Wow, now THAT is a great confession!!!  (you will notice I didn't delve into my  past when I made mine :lol: )

I particularly like the part about urinating into the empty bottles--adds a certain panache ;)

Now here is a really bad one....I really liked a guy(Just friends:rolleyes:  Ohh Kayyyy???)and a friend of mine was having a real bad crush on him so I manipulated the situation completely and now her focus is a different guy...Phew!!!!!:happy:

nonz wrote:

Now here is a really bad one....I really liked a guy(Just friends:rolleyes:  Ohh Kayyyy???)and a friend of mine was having a real bad crush on him so I manipulated the situation completely and now her focus is a different guy...Phew!!!!!:happy:

DETAILS!!  We need DETAILS!!!! :lol:

nonz wrote:

DETAILS!!  We need DETAILS!!!! :lol:

Yeah sure:P in next Eagle meeting ;)

Alliecat wrote:
musicman wrote:

Wow, now THAT is a great confession!!!  (you will notice I didn't delve into my  past when I made mine :lol: )

I particularly like the part about urinating into the empty bottles--adds a certain panache ;)

And those rich and famous people, mostly Judges and Government Servants at very high echelons, would have had to miss the cream in their morning cuppa tea, sadly. I am still in close touch with one member of the gang, now living in LA, and he never fails to mention this particular event whenever we get a chance to meet up in Colombo.

Oh gosh I have a million confessions to make. If only I was Catholic the priests would have made mints of money publishing the stuff they would have heard from me.

MM:Oh gosh I have a million confessions to make. If only I was Catholic the priests would have made mints of money publishing the stuff they would have heard from me

:lol::lol::lol: Oh really,I guess I should start practicing as one.Being good listener I may earn good extra bucks....Where r da rest ov you...Bring it on :P

Writing my memoirs. Make sure you buy the book...

I'm pretty sure I've ran away from more cops than anyone else on the Riyadh forum :p

(Back home, not here in Saudi.) :p

...and then there was this old Eurasian geezer, named Mr George M Barrow, a relic of the old British Raj, who lived two doors next to us. His doorbell was on his boundary wall since he had two massive man eater dogs in his home. We never refrained from ringing and running away. We could hear his yelling even when we got to the beach about 500 yards away.

i sure beat u on that beezer!

Has anyone checked with Salmon about how many times he has dinner with the cops?

shahab.ali wrote:

i sure beat u on that beezer!

We'll discuss in the next meet up :p

this is getting GOOD!

remeber dude, india is amongst the most corrupted countries in the world... u can do anything and get out of it... the green things does the trick everytime!