Final exit with bank loan and cc balance

Good day, I am planning for exit sometime in next month but still have bank loan and cc balances.  I have my eosb pay for that. My questions are will i able to get a final visa even i have balances and will the immigration hold me for that?

Anyone went exit just recently? I've heard jawasat links our iqama or something before leaving ksa. Thank you fpr all your answers

mmjv29 wrote:

Good day, I am planning for exit sometime in next month but still have bank loan and cc balances.  I have my eosb pay for that. My questions are will i able to get a final visa even i have balances and will the immigration hold me for that?

Anyone went exit just recently? I've heard jawasat links our iqama or something before leaving ksa. Thank you fpr all your answers

With recent updates you need to clear all dues before leaving in order to have a clean record with KSA  authorities.

if my company terminated my contract (not my will) and still having balance on my bank loan is there any problem? can my company issue an exit visa ? Or it may cause problem for me? Please need your kind advice....Thanks

snah wrote:

if my company terminated my contract (not my will) and still having balance on my bank loan is there any problem? can my company issue an exit visa ? Or it may cause problem for me? Please need your kind advice....Thanks

If by chance if you have read salary certificate given to bank while applying loan.

It clearly states that "the company is not liable for any personal loans taken by the employee during his tenure  and in case of final exit the company transfers final settlement in bank and gives authority to deduct from the settlement."

You took the loan and its your obligation to return.
Before taking loan you sign a declaration to return it either by cash or from service benefits.
Even if the company gives you exit its your responsibility to inform bank or else you will be a defaulter and future problems on your employment within GCC and there are third party recovery agents who will run after you even in your home country.

Better no risk.

Thank you for your kind advice .

Hi sir did you manage to go exit?

Is it possible I will talk to the bank that I will go home Final exit  to Philippines and will come under new employer with new visa  . I will just show them the job order. And I  will let a friend who is a citizen and my husband who is working here to guarantor for me while  I'm not in the kingdom and I will pay 2 months advance for the loan.Will I be given exit visa. ?

Thank you.

Bank loans and CC are not  linked with Jawazat or any other place till date, If your credit history is good and all installments are on time then no need to do anything just go and come back banks will not even know you went out on final exit. Banks will follow you only if you miss 3 installments continuously, after which they will send you official letter at your local saudi address then emails and msgs and during that time they will keep adding interest on your CC and loans , once they find out your in your home country then they will forward your case to local recovery agents who usually visits your home and talks in a very bad manners. and takes actions against you with local laws.

In short if banks are getting thier payment on time if you are in saudi or any where else in world they don't care.

Just get the saddad number for loan payment and CC payments and keep paying by help of any of your friend. Be noted Saddad number will be different for each CC and same goes for loans.

Yes but on your returning back if you have huge CC or Loan balance and bank reported your id to Jawazat then you will get arrested from air port.

Anyone who went exit with BANK LOANS?

Because I'm planning to go exit,but  then I have remaining loans in the bank.I will still receive salary till february 2022.  From november to february salary I can already pay my loans. But I'm planning to go exit this month.

Any update? Or who went home to philippines with unpaid loan.

Will the immigration stop you leaving the country?

Thank you for your reply

Anyone who went exit with BANK LOANS?

Because I'm planning to go exit,but  then I have remaining loans in the bank.I will still receive salary till february 2022.  From november to february salary I can already pay my loans. But I'm planning to go exit this month.

Any update? Or who went home to philippines with unpaid loan.

Will the immigration stop you leaving the country?

Thank you for your reply

If your company issued you a final exit and your bank loan is not overdue. Immigration will not stop you. If the BANK issued a file case against you before your exit then immigration will HOLD you.

Ahh ok thank you. My bank loans is not overdue. Just now I paid advance 2 months of my monthly installment. They can start collecting payment from yhis coming january 2022.

You are GOOD to GO....

@Ken6509 wer you able to get fibal exit visa?

Hello, as of today, 6 June 2022,  my company terminated me,  I have an existing Loans in bank, the question is Can I go Exit even thought I have loan in banks?

Thanks for quick response

@melvinmendoza1980 hi melvin, I am alex... same case sir, can i go exit? my flight is on june 23, 2022.. I have already have an exit visa.. can I go exit?

@alexiealdea2003 hi sir did you manage to go exit?

@alexiealdea2003 hello po ..  [moderated]

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : As we are on the English speaking forum, we invite you to post in English only please so that everyone can understand and participate.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@melvinmendoza1980
I'm still have 29 months balance to my loan out of 36 months from Tashell financing company, my company told me that this august i need to go exit because of saudization and returning back with new iqama, do immigration will stop me in airport?my plan is to pay 3 months advance in my monthly due i dont have any delay to my payment..

Hi Melvin,

Are you still in ksa? Where you able to get an exit visa even you still have loan balance from tahsel?

@mailmeksyed

Hi! My case is that I have still loan balance from tahsel finance. My employer informed me that they will not renew my contract and my EOs is not enough for my loan balance.

Will my employer can get an exit visa for me and shall I not face any problem in the Saudi  immigration?

Thanks

@Waraynon untill and unless you are paying you loan or CC on time you do not have any problem.

but yes for sure when you will miss 3 months consecutive miss payments bank will file a case against you and you will not be allowed to enter back and later or sooner they will track you in your home country and harass you be recovery agents until you pay them your balance amount + recovery agent fee

@saqayyum2000

Hi Dear,

I lost job with zero EOSB and existing bank loan and CC.

Bank loan with overdue/missed 1 payment 30 Aug. 2022 and CC payment will be overdue 30 Sept. And planning to go final exit before 30 Sept. and back to new employer after 1 month inshallah... Question is can i go final exit even i have 1 missed payment in loan and CC is not yet overdue? Thanks in advance...

My company notified bank that final settlement end service with 0.00 EOSB as part of agreement during loan applications.. my loan remaining 7months payment 15k sr and CC 9.5k

Bank loan missed 1 payment 30 Aug 2022

CC monthly payment will be on 30 Sep. 2022

I don't have money now to pay since EOSB is zero.

Planing to go exit before 30 Sept. can i go final exit without trouble in immigration? appreciate your reply guys...

@alexiealdea2003 hi did you able to go final exit?

@Juan0807 hi please update us here if you manage to go final exit w existing cc and bank loan thanks

@Juan0807 hi were you able to go for exit?

@alexiealdea2003 hi any update if you were able to go for exit?

Yes Alexi Aldea was able to go for exit with exit/reentry visa not a final exit. Lucky that he was able to manage exit-reentry that's why he didn't face any issues at the immigration in saudi.

HI All, I think we all have same situation.. I still have a loan balance from Tahseel and tamam and post-paid mobily line.. My company will terminate my contract asap because I did something wrong.

Is anybody here were able to go exit with a final exit visa with a pending loan balances from financial institutions? Please shed some light on the issue. Thank you

@hermosa31 yes Alexi Aldea was able to exit with a exit/reentry visa not a final exit visa. That's why he didn't face any issues. I was able to contact him yesterday

@saqayyum2000 I heard that theres already a new rule from jawazat that in securing final exit visa all dues must be settled first.

How true is this? Does someone you know happened to experience with same situation? Thanks in advance. Good day.

@bamendozaJr Channel

did you able to go without any trouble?

Hello sudhitex,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Are you currently in the same situation?

Do not hesitate to tell us more about yourself.

Also, you should here > New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022 as any other new members.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi any update from those who went final exit with unpaid cc?

I lost job with zero EOSB and existing CC. Company asked me that my contract will not be renewed from next Jan 2023 and they will issue final exist, I have CC with no overdue payment (paying Monthly due Amount) . question is Company can issue the Final Exit with out closing my Credit card ?

@GS40 Same situation with me,I have cc and tasheel loan.This 31Dec is my last working day.The employer urge me to sign a resignation because i had a wrongdoing when work.I m still wondering and have a big nervous now can i get a final exit paper,or even i get it will i pass the immigration.Anybody had been in same situation pls share.

Hi guys! I just want to know if anyone of you here has experience going to there country of origin with loan and CC this year. Because I am going for exit this December 17 due to i was terminated by the hospital i am working with and i still have bank loan and CC. Then our HR has given me already final exit visa.

From what I understand you can't leave the kingdom with debt.

@Tony Watlington but i am already terminated, so that means i don't have source of income to pay for my loan. Are they allowed to hold me here in saudi? I am willing to pay for my loan monthly. But the problem is if i will stay here longer i will not be able to find a new job to pay for my loan.