Accounting services in Malta

Hello everyone!
Its a newbie here with my first post. :)

Just arrived Malta and would like to ask if there are any proper/reliable accounting service providers, for small businesses.
Any recommendations and references are welcome, thanks!

If you're an expat your best bet is to query at John Huber and associates. Google John Huber malta .

personaltaxmalta wrote:

If you're an expat your best bet is to query at John Huber and associates. Google John Huber malta .

Thanks. I am opening a company, and will be a permanent resident in Malta. Our business is quite small, thus the service provider should not be "too big" as they charge quite huge amounts, if u know what I mean.

John is highly recommended by many expats, including myself

Thanks georgeingozo and personaltaxmalta!

I will contact him for sure :)

I'ved used 3A Accountants http://www.3a.com.mt/ personally for my setup, they are small, dynamic, and I have personal contact to the MD who is quite knowledgable and helped sort out alot of stuff, and saved me my first full year of audit fees through a legal trick. Which he didnt have to do, but did anyway.

They also offered me all in fees, on a fixed price basis and I did the work permits, VAT and tax registrations.
I did a cost comparison on a host of providers and they offered me the most bang for my bucks.

Cool! Thanks Eagle, sounds good. I will contact them as well.

try F.Cuschieri from GO4IT - they offer services to anyone relocating to Malta and will help you with accounting services plus other services. the mobile no. is 99841427

francusc - Thanks for your advice. Will try your recommendation as well.