Nursing Recruitment agency

Hi!
I hope this text meets you well.My name is Obagu Abeh Solomon,from Nigeria. I am a holder of Bachelor of nursing science[BNSc] degree from university of Jos,Plateau State,Nigeria Iam a registered nurse with nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria . I have been working with Federal Medical Centre,Keffi,Nasarawa State,Nigeria for  6 years now. I write to inquire on how you might help me get a nursing recruiting agency in Malta that will help me with registration with nursing and midwifery board of Malta?
I look forward to your response.
Obagu Abeh Solomon[RN].

If you are put in touch with an agency there's no chance of moving here for a while as the airport is closed because of the virus.

Thanks for your response to my inquiry. If you can linked to any agency I will sent them my IELTS certificate,school certicates for verification and guidance.
Look forward to your assistance.
Yours faithfully,
Obagu Abeh Solomon (RN)

Omission please, I mean linked me

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

This link will take you to the website for the Council of Nurses & Midwives in Malta.  You need to be authorised by these people before you can apply anywhere in Malta for work as a nurse.  As has been previously said, because of the Corona virus, it is currently extremely hard to get into Malta.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi! Please linked me with nursing recruitment agency so I can send my IELTS certificates and certificates to them. They will provide me with  counsel toward registration with Malta board of Nursing and midwifery after covid-19 pandemic.

Hi again,

Sorry, I have no experience of Nursing Agencies in Malta; perhaps if you use Google and enter "Nursing Agencies Malta", you may get some clues.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks sir.

Hi i am registered nurse from India looking job in Malta. Please can you help me. Currently im living and working in uk.

I got OET B score in writing, speaking and c+ in listening and c in reading

Jassi Bangar wrote:

Hi i am registered nurse from India looking job in Malta. Please can you help me. Currently im living and working in uk.

Why Malta?  The wages here will be lower then the UK.

Hi thanks for your reply i knows that wages won't be same but at least i can work as a nurse in uk im working as hca

Jassi Bangar wrote:

Hi thanks for your reply i knows that wages won't be same but at least i can work as a nurse in uk im working as hca

My wife is an expat nurse in the UK.  I think you'll find that Malta has the same requirements as the UK, if you can't get a nursing post in the UK (where they are short of thousands of nurses), it is unlikely it will be any different in Malta.

Jassi Bangar wrote:

You may need to speak Maltese.

I am a nurse with Bnsc, working in federal tertiary health institution lasuth in Nigeria. I want to migrate and work in Malta. Pls I need advice and possibly step by step process.
Thanks.

constanceokpaleke wrote:

I am a nurse with Bnsc, working in federal tertiary health institution lasuth in Nigeria. I want to migrate and work in Malta. Pls I need advice and possibly step by step process.
Thanks.

Please read the link I provided in Post number 5 - that's where you have to begin.

I have checked the link, please hw do I communicate with Malta nursing council to know if my application will be honored.
Thanks

I need more information on the step by step process of nursing registration in Malta. Kindly assist. Thanks

constanceokpaleke wrote:

I need more information on the step by step process of nursing registration in Malta. Kindly assist. Thanks

Have you looked at the link you were told about?

Kindly send me the link here. Thanks

Cynic has already advised you to look at the link in his post five from the top, you may find that you have to be able to speak Maltese.

constanceokpaleke wrote:

I have checked the link, please hw do I communicate with Malta nursing council to know if my application will be honored.
Thanks

There is a contact section on their website (link).

You need to contact them to get your diploma recognised in Malta, until you do that, you may not work in any nursing function in Malta.

Thanks, I have sent them mail.

Where can I apply for Malta Visa, since there are no Malta embassy in Nigeria?

constanceokpaleke wrote:

Where can I apply for Malta Visa, since there are no Malta embassy in Nigeria?

I've seen in a couple of places that Malta closed its Embassy in Nigeria; then I found the following:

Malta Honorary Consulate in Lagos

108 Adeniyi-Jones Avenue
PO Box 2688
Ikeja
Lagos
Nigeria

Phone
234-1-470-6009
234-1-879 3880

e-mail [email protected]

If that is the old location and it is now closed, try contacting the Maltese Consulate in Yaounde, Cameroon:

Place de l'Independence
B.P. 11834
Yaoundé
Cameroon
Telephone
( 237) 222 239 146
( 237) 222 233 068

e-mail [email protected]

If neither of those work, then I have no idea.

Hope these help.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hello,
Pls I need a guide on how to apply for nursing job in malta.i am a registered nurse with nursing and midwifery council of nigeria

debbykk89 wrote:

Hello,
Pls I need a guide on how to apply for nursing job in malta.i am a registered nurse with nursing and midwifery council of nigeria

Welcome to the Forum, have you read the previous posts on this page?

I need a guide in how to move to Malta to work as a nurse.i am a registered nurse with nursing and midwifery council of  Nigeria

debbykk89 wrote:

I need a guide in how to move to Malta to work as a nurse.i am a registered nurse with nursing and midwifery council of  Nigeria

Its no use to repeat yourself, please read this thread.

GozoMo wrote:
debbykk89 wrote:

Hello,

I would assume the answer is no.

GozoMo wrote:
GozoMo wrote:
debbykk89 wrote:

Hello,

I would assume the answer is no.

3rd time lucky Mo? :D

No I didn't see any post on the application process,pls put me through.thank u

debbykk89 wrote:

No I didn't see any post on the application process,pls put me through.thank u

Look at the fifth post down from Cynic on this thread.

Hello,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Jane, am a registered nurse based in Lagos Nigeria. I would love to live and work in Malta.
May I know the process of recruitment?
Thanks in favourable consideration.

ubogujane wrote:

Hello,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Jane, am a registered nurse based in Lagos Nigeria. I would love to live and work in Malta.
May I know the process of recruitment?
Thanks in favourable consideration.

Welcome to the forum, please read the above posts.

Hi everyone,

I am a registered nurse in the nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria and I have over 3 years experience in several hospital down in Nigeria. I am just 27 and wish to migrate to Malta as a build up in my nursing career. Please, how can I register in nursing and midwifery council of malt so that I can migrate and work there and apply for the adaptation program

Hi everyone,
I am a registered nurse in the nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria and I have over 3 years experience in several hospital down in Nigeria. I am just 27 and wish to migrate to Malta as a build up in my nursing career. Please, how can I register in nursing and midwifery council of malt so that I can migrate and work there and apply for the adaptation program
-@nwuzedorathy

The answer is above including website links.

Start by researching nursing recruiting agencies in Malta. Look for agencies that specialize in international recruitment of healthcare professionals, particularly nurses. You can use search engines, social media, and professional networking platforms to find potential agencies.

Hi everyone,
-@nwuzedorathy

See the link in post number 5