Nursing Recruitment agency

Hi!
I hope this text meets you well.My name is Obagu Abeh Solomon,from Nigeria. I am a holder of Bachelor of nursing science[BNSc] degree from university of Jos,Plateau State,Nigeria Iam a registered nurse with nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria . I have been working with Federal Medical Centre,Keffi,Nasarawa State,Nigeria for  6 years now. I write to inquire on how you might help me get a nursing recruiting agency in Malta that will help me with registration with nursing and midwifery board of Malta?
I look forward to your response.
Obagu Abeh Solomon[RN].

If you are put in touch with an agency there’s no chance of moving here for a while as the airport is closed because of the virus.

Thanks for your response to my inquiry. If you can linked to any agency I will sent them my IELTS certificate,school certicates for verification and guidance.
Look forward to your assistance.
Yours faithfully,
Obagu Abeh Solomon (RN)

Omission please, I mean linked me

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

This link will take you to the website for the Council of Nurses & Midwives in Malta.  You need to be authorised by these people before you can apply anywhere in Malta for work as a nurse.  As has been previously said, because of the Corona virus, it is currently extremely hard to get into Malta.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi! Please linked me with nursing recruitment agency so I can send my IELTS certificates and certificates to them. They will provide me with  counsel toward registration with Malta board of Nursing and midwifery after covid-19 pandemic.

Hi again,

Sorry, I have no experience of Nursing Agencies in Malta; perhaps if you use Google and enter "Nursing Agencies Malta", you may get some clues.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks sir.