Non- EU dentistry degree

Hi,

I would like to know if someone know anything about the Statutory examination (medical council) to get the full license as a dentist in malta for non- EU degree? I'm thinking to do the test next year. However, there is not much information more than the subjects to be tested. Maybe someone did it, maybe you know someone? Where to find books, or if there is any English guide for dentist? Thanks

Hello albanydayana,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Thank you for starting this new thread to ask your questions.

I did a little research on Google and this is what I found > Medical Council of Malta - Medical Council

Malta Statutory Examination (MCMSE) maybe you could have a look at it.

As for the books, I suggest you post an advert in the Malta classifieds section to list the books you need. Your advert will automatically appear in the weekly newsletter, thus increasing your chances of people seeing your request.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi,
I would like to know if someone know anything about the Statutory examination (medical council) to get the full license as a dentist in malta for non- EU degree? I'm thinking to do the test next year. However, there is not much information more than the subjects to be tested. Maybe someone did it, maybe you know someone? Where to find books, or if there is any English guide for dentist? Thanks
-@albanydayana

The nearest English speaking country is Trinidad & Tobago. Also Europe offers opportunities for qualified dentists.

Here in Europe you can check out https://www.dentist.ie  or www.dentalcouncil.ie

@albanydayana did you get any information regarding this?