Work permit processing time

Hello,
If all documents have been fully completed and submitted by the employer, how long should it take before the single use permit is issued?
It’s already been 10 weeks that the employer submitted the documents but I still haven’t heard any news.
Is it possible that the permit is rejected since it’s already been 10 weeks?
I think I read somewhere that they would inform you within 2 weeks if the permit is rejected.
Thank you

I submitted something like 3-5 of September. Still waiting.

In Malta nobody knows how long it takes :-)
When you submitted?

Thank you for your reply!

The company submitted around the 6th of August and still no reply. They said I should most probably get it this week, but I still haven’t heard anything.
Do you know anything about being notified within 2 weeks of application date if the permit is rejected or do you only know about either outcome only at the end?
Thank you!

We already have a topic started on the time a work permit can take,
if you read this you will see from the posts it can take quite a long time.

Hi All,

I applied work permit on 9th july 2018.But till now we have not any update by them.So that can any one tell me what is work permit processing time of malta. I have application receipt of identity malta.

The only people who can answer your question are Identity Malta.
The question has been asked dozens of times on here and no one knows the answer.
Only the officials can tell you.

Even my visa Applied 17th of August until now full silence they didn't send me any updates regarding the process

It use to be approved in 3 months of time time. But in some cases it gets delayed upto 6 months.

Hi. My company applied for my working permit last Sept. 14, 2018. I haven't got any result yet.
Though the company personnel advised that they are constantly monitoring my application.

How's yours?

From you applied ?

Astrogeek, Were you able to get your working permit already?

Yes i got approval email from the company but still waiting for having it

Applied on 31st October,approved on 18 January date mentioned in letter ,original letter received on 26th january

Applied by company or agent ?

I think it doesn't make any difference.
However it was company applied. They sent me receipt pic same day

i got it today . on the letter date mentioned 30 november 2018

Congrats ,now last step is to get work visa and wait for it patiently.all the best