T Party

So anyway, I had the tea brewing, the coffee percolating, cakes and snacks laid out and just my husband and MaserMan for company.... where were you guys????

But a fun time was had by all (3 of us!!) :P

What a great time, tea was lovely and the company excellent, they all missed out :D

Ahhhhhhh...this Alice in wonderland neva knew there was a T Party arranged  :huh:

neither did this Manikin Man...

Sparrow wrote:

Ahhhhhhh...this Alice in wonderland neva knew there was a T Party arranged  :huh:

DITTO.

Maybe it was exclusive :(

Alliecat wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

DITTO.

Maybe it was exclusive :(

Very exclusive :D

These T Party people are very much like Sarah Palin, John McCain & gang, it seems?

Yeah, none of that for me. I'm with the Democrats.

*crawls into the corner for being left out*

Those T party people are all Mad Hatters, in my view

Sorry, my invite must have got lost in the post.

Or not posted. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Snail mail sucks!

And so we start again... me, mankini man and allie are all 'unmannered' ... and looking for a good party to go to. We think we were not invited because MM2 says right of admission reserved and Beezer thinks its political other guys thinks problems with Fedex/DHL...

Now Alice in Wonderland and all the Mad Hatters thinks there neva was one, but when is the next one :lol:

Heinnn...never got to know that :(

we will probably hear of it the day after?

musicman wrote:

we will probably hear of it the day after?

To quote the brits, 'Spot on' ! :mad:

Got to be careful on forums like this you never know if you are inviting a serial killer into your home :lol:

Hells teeth, I could kill a cup of tea.

Now, where is that kettle.:P

you mean you didn't get the PM with the secret code word to get you into my compound? Shame! Next time I'll call you all personally I promise ;)

MaserMan wrote:

Got to be careful on forums like this you never know if you are inviting a serial killer into your home :lol:

thats easy, coax him to have the cuppa before he kills ya and makes sure u put some cyanide in it first

T Party on a week night...  Anyone interested?  :D

week nites are out for me. maybe the hens can get together?

any night is good for me as long as I can hire a babysitter, any takers?

wats the pay and perks?

musicman wrote:

wats the pay and perks?

a full pot of tea and as many biscuits as you can eat :)

interesting, need to put that on my Excel Spreadsheet and see the ROI value

Yes dear,I would like to be there:rolleyes:

nonz wrote:

Yes, I guess me and nonzie will be on the outside looking in, noses pressed against the window, wishing we were part of your 'in' crowd :sosad:

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:

Yes, I guess me and nonzie will be on the outside looking in, noses pressed against the window, wishing we were part of your 'in' crowd :sosad:

Man!!!!!! I just imagined myself pressing our noses against the windows :lol::lol::lol:

We gonna look really innocent doing it:shy

do anything, but, please dont break the glass

musicman wrote:

do anything, but, please dont break the glass

hehehehe dun worry...we would lean a lil and wont put our total weight on it :rolleyes:

Is this fine now?

hey nonz... lil is how much??
waise yaar, kaise ho?

lil is less than "bit too much"  i m fine ,,u alive?

ya very much alie but was dreaming....BIG

thanks for the invite, i know you sent me one but the post here never delivered it - checked my post box every day though.