Child Passport/ Visa question

I don't know if someone here knows or can direct me to someone who can give me accurate information.

In July I will be travelling back to Bahrain with my baby.
I have a British Passport (which is the one that has my residency visa in it), I also have a NICOP card which is visa free entry ID card for Pakistan. I will also be renewing my Pakistani passport soon.
The child will only have a Pakistani passport.

1. How do I get the child in the country? Is it easy to get visas on Pakistani passports to come into Bahrain? Will it be an issue at immigration? Would immigration refuse entry to my child if they aren't on my visa etc?

2. Once here how do I get my child on to my Bahrain residence visa. I have spoken to work but they say it is almost impossible without jumping through a million hoops! ....surely plenty of children must be on their mothers visa and not fathers if the fathers do not work in Bahrain???! My husband works in KSA.

Any help please, this is really important as I cannot take any chances and then be stuck in Pakistan with this child.

I really don't know how family visa works , I guess the husband only can sponsor family members etc !

Recently I was helping out a Indian married to a Bahraini woman and NPRA told me woman can't sponsor their husbands !

So if a Bahraini citizen can't , am not sure about you !
But there are loopholes , and with right contacts anything can be possible !

What I know is a Pakistani passport can get 2 weeks visa online !

Am sure someone with this experience will give a reply and guide you !

gunner757 wrote:

I really don't know how family visa works , I guess the husband only can sponsor family members etc !

Recently I was helping out a Indian married to a Bahraini woman and NPRA told me woman can't sponsor their husbands !

Don't want to sponsor my husband, just need my child to be able to get residency and live here with me.

Am not sure about children !

Better call up NPRA

17399764 Public Relations at NPRA

Children are usually sponsored by the father. Mother's cannot sponsor children. The key word is "usually". There are times in which the authorities would permit a mother to sponsor her children, but you need to get your employers to speak to the authorities.

Another possibility is for your husband to get a Bahrain residency based on his job in Saudi Arabia and then sponsor the family.