2 jobs in Saudi Arabia possible?

Hello

I Will like to ask if I signed a contract with a company, and I move to KSA because of their contract, may I get a second job during my free time? And have a second income? Or maybe a online job?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Kind regards,

some part time or online jobs you can always do from home :)

By law, you are not allowed to practice any other job than the one your sponsor hired you to. Even if your job is to work for some client of that sponsor, you need an explicit letter from your sponsor stating that and hold it with you every where.

Ok, now what you can really do if you want to have extra income?

Online jobs are the easiest and safest. As it requires you to mostly work from home and in home you can do whatever you want (but the illegal works of course)

Second would be, work at risk, in any desired industry that does not require a formal representation and (ethically) do not conflict with what you are hired to do. Some open minded sponsors can help providing you the letter i mentioned above as a good cover for your activities for a percentage of the income.

rdmedranoo wrote:

Hello

I Will like to ask if I signed a contract with a company, and I move to KSA because of their contract, may I get a second job during my free time? And have a second income? Or maybe a online job?

Kind regards,

abozaid wrote:

By law, you are not allowed to practice any other job than the one your sponsor hired you to. Even if your job is to work for some client of that sponsor, you need an explicit letter from your sponsor stating that and hold it with you every where.

Ok, now what you can really do if you want to have extra income?

Online jobs are the easiest and safest. As it requires you to mostly work from home and in home you can do whatever you want (but the illegal works of course)

Second would be, work at risk, in any desired industry that does not require a formal representation and (ethically) do not conflict with what you are hired to do. Some open minded sponsors can help providing you the letter i mentioned above as a good cover for your activities for a percentage of the income.

rdmedranoo wrote:

Hello

Kind regards,

Hi abozaid,

Thank you so much, your answers are really helpful, specially for me since my relocation to KSA will be soon.

After reading your post, a new idea come up to my mind, Am I wondering if I can open and run a business as an expat? Can my wife help me in case I can run a business? Since she wants to work in KSA once she learn English and have proficient level.

Or can she apply as an expat once we are in KSA for a job on her side?

Kind Regards,

Hello again,

In addition to the question about if I can run a business in KSA, Thanks to abozaid I have many things more clear now, how difficult or expensive is to open a business in KSA? Can I do it as an Expat?

I found a company that teaches language through the Internet, based on what you told me abozaid, can I apply to that company and have it as a second income?

What other online jobs can I work in?

Kind Regards,

rdmedranoo wrote:

Hello again,

In addition to the question about if I can run a business in KSA, Thanks to abozaid I have many things more clear now, how difficult or expensive is to open a business in KSA? Can I do it as an Expat?

I found a company that teaches language through the Internet, based on what you told me abozaid, can I apply to that company and have it as a second income?

What other online jobs can I work in?

Kind Regards,

Any help? Someone please? :)