Need ur help for employment visa

hello,
am previous worked in oman for one 1 1/2 years.after job termination by am sent back to india, recently i got job opportunity to come back to oman, but my visa was rejected for incomplete of 2years in oman previously, now new company  PRO asking NOC certificate from previous company to further process of visa. weather it possible to get visa while providing NOC..pls suggest me..

Mathimohan90 wrote:

hello,
am previous worked in oman for one 1 1/2 years.after job termination by am sent back to india, recently i got job opportunity to come back to oman, but my visa was rejected for incomplete of 2years in oman previously, now new company  PRO asking NOC certificate from previous company to further process of visa. weather it possible to get visa while providing NOC..pls suggest me..

Yes, it is possible to obtain a new visa, only if your previous employer release an NOC to you.
The question is, whether your old employer will really issue NOC ???

thankyou for your reply....
  my previous company issued NOC but nw my new company asking authorized signature paper..
wht is authorized signature paper and NOC in wht language   pls suggest

Mathimohan90 wrote:

thankyou for your reply....
  my previous company issued NOC but nw my new company asking authorized signature paper..
wht is authorized signature paper and NOC in wht language   pls suggest

Hi Mathimohan90,

For the benefit of the other forum users, let me post my comments again here :

Authorised Signatory is a paper which is issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry approving that the person who has signed the paper is indeed authorised to sign on behalf of the company.

Like all other official papers this one too will be in Arabic, with the sign and seal of some official from the Ministry.

They are asking you to produce the authorised signatories letter to cross check and see if the person who has signed your NoC is authorised to issue the letter - in other words to make sure your letter is genuine and not a fake.

Hello all...
i would like to get a clarification
i already have a resident card issued from oman to work as a doctor in muscat.
now i ve  got a job offer from dubai to work as a consultant thr.
so would like to know if they will allow dual country resident card.
i dont not wish to terminate my visa in oman as of now

jayanth100 wrote:

Hello all...
i would like to get a clarification
i already have a resident card issued from oman to work as a doctor in muscat.
now i ve  got a job offer from dubai to work as a consultant thr.
so would like to know if they will allow dual country resident card.
i dont not wish to terminate my visa in oman as of now

Hi jayanth100,

You can't have the cake and eat it too.