Exploring Italy

Greetings all.

I am Jerryll. I just arrived in Genoa (been here  3 weeks now).
I am posting this message as I am looking for others that love exploring the land!

I love motorcycles and of course I will be buying my death machine very soon. The intention is making trips all over Italy on my bike and I was wondering if others were into the same thing. You do not have to have a motor cycle... a car is fine... although there is nothing like the wind in your face ( your helmet.. I guess) and the feeling of freedom cruising along).

Others that have no transportation but would love to be part of this, could possibly still go as passengers with others with cars, or other riders that do not mind a second person on their bikes.

As I am in Genoa my first trip will be from here to Monaco. If you do a google maps search on "Genoa to Monaco" you will see it is an AMAZING ride on the coast with a lot to see! It will be a mild trip of just 2 hours (one way, 4 hours back and forth). I want the trips to get longer and more daring, but I wanted to start slow.

This will be about the voyage more than the destination, however  the destination will always be something to behold... we are in friggin Italy people! yeahhh :) (think Austin Powers).

Such trips are a blast both alone, small group or big group so either way it will be fun.

Hope to meet other chill people that are smart intelligent, dont like to show off and just do it for a sense of adventure.

As the trips get longer, and as we pass more cities along the way riders from those cities could then join us for the remainder of the trip. This way not only people local to me can enjoy our awesome company.
Cheers.

Hi Jerryll, just want to say hi and good luck on your journey around italy, if you make it down to campania we are running a bnb. On offer a room for you at 35 a night. buon viaggio.

Great! Yes eventually I will hit every city so I wil ltake you on your offer :)

Grazi Amigo!

Hey Jerryll, thats great, make sure when you get to Rome to let me know for sure so I will reserve the room for you. Also just so you know if you want a good pizza you have to get it from Napoli.
Have fun and see you soon

FOOOOOD!  I don't mess around with good food!  Napoli here I come!!

Ok we are waiting for you, our B&B is called Vesevus it's in Scafati 3312140851 this no. Belongs to my husband who can direct you from the motor way, if and when you get here. Remember when your in rome let us know! So we can reserve that room for you.

Grazie Mile!