Need Help With 2 American Indoor Cats

Help:
I am not getting any info on quarantine info on bringing two indoor American cats to Mauritius.
Does anyone have a contact name and a phone number? They are not answering e mails.
Thanks,
Bill

Jekyl:
Thanks for the info. I could never leave withour my kitties.
BB

Thanks again Mandy. I see you are in Taramin. Do you have hi speed internet and satellite tv where you live?
Thanks,
Bill

billb,

I myself am having the exact same problem. I was provided Mr. T. Gunnes phone number, yet when i called all he could do for me was to give me the e-mail address I found online to request an import form to apply for my get to get import papers.

One e-mail address bounces back, the other has said it is full several times. I sent a fax....the fax wouldn't send. I call? I get told to send an e-mail.

I'm resorting to leaving my cat behind with a friend until I get to Mauritius and pick up import papers for him in person since I can't get it done myself.

When do you plan on leaving for Mauritius? I leave July 18th and the next day will go pick up the import request. If you are still in need of them ,I would be happy to scan them in and e-mail it to you.

I understand COMPLETELY what you are going through! As far as what else you need to travel? where are you coming from? I know they will need to be microchipped, as well as have current vaccinations and a veterinarian signed travel certificate.

Jay

Jay:
That would be great if you could do thatMy e mail: [email protected]
BB

billb,

As soon as I have the papers, i'll be sure and send you a copy.

Jay

Have you guys seen this site :
http://www.gov.mu/portal/site/moa/menui … 04a8c0RCRD

Hope you can open it since you can download the forms  as per their instructions
Permits and Licences

I went to this site :
http://www.gov.mu/portal/site/moa/menuitem

I clicked on : Veterinary Services under Livestock

then "Permits and Licences  (Import of Pets, Import of meat and meat products, Export and Slaughter Permit)"

External,

It does help, and I hadn't found that document. Problem still is,.....once filled out, their e-mail and fax not going through the only way to get the application to them is to mail it. A bit of an inconvenience and not helpful if crunched for time!

It's a great site for information, thanks!

JayBird