Required Documents for Registration in Saudi council of Engineering.

i job as a HR Officer in my company, so i want to share my information for you,

1-    "Befor Starting make sure you have scanned the following documents, image or files (PDF or JPG formate only)
Each document can be up to 512kb."           
2-    Visit Website: audieng.sa           
3-    Create a profile, by entering the basis information on 1st page and continue until the last step where you will be given a bill number for SADAD Payment for the first amount 500SAR SCE Bill. (code is 123).           
4-    Wait until you get SMS for initial approval (incase of all the documents are correct)           
5-    File return (if incomplete) or final rejection (for insufficient qualification).           
6-    This process will take 1 to 10 working days.           
7-    Once you get approval SMS on your application along with the new invoice number texted to your mobile, Remited this payment through SADAD.           
8-    Once the bill is Paid, wait for a text SMS from SCE for the amount is credited to SCE account.           
9-    "Expact engineers may visit SCE to collect a Registration Notification Letter,
Should you required (to Jawazat, or Maktab Amal, or Istiqdam offices."           

(Remember me in your prayers).

Yes i know but my problem is dat hw wil i send my scanned document?is there email?

flamingo bird wrote:

Yes i know but my problem is dat hw wil i send my scanned document?is there email?

Friends
Create an user Account in
http://eservices.saudieng.sa/en/Registr … ges/1.aspx

and follow the steps.

Dear Sir,

My iqama has already been expired and my profession is Engineer but my qualification is B-Tech which is not acceptable as an engineer in Saudi Council of Engineers so please advise is it possible to change profession while iqama has been expired

Is it necessary to get stamped from saudi embassy my native country for diploma degree registration for saudi engineering council?

Yes it is compulsory to get attestation from the embassy in your home country.

Thanks

Which documents are required for getting attested my diploma from my home country?

Kaby wrote:

Yes it is compulsory to get attestation from the embassy in your home country.

Dear what documents are required for attestation from saudi embassy in pakistan?

You Engg Certificate is required with the offer letter from your company. The offer letter should be stamped from chamber of commerce here in KSA.

Kaby wrote:

You Engg Certificate is required with the offer letter from your company. The offer letter should be stamped from chamber of commerce here in KSA.

I have been working with this company since 5 years at that time there no requirement for diploma registration with SCE what to do now, is there any other option.