Visit Visa Stamping from Saudi Embassy - Procedure

What document required for my mother visit visa stamping while she is 70 years old

Abdul Qayyum Hassan wrote:

What document required for my mother visit visa stamping while she is 70 years old

please visit www.etimad.com.pk
you will get all inf

dear sir
how long  can  family  stay  8th Pakistan  after  stamp  visit  visa  on passport  from Saudi  embassy let me know because  my family  visit  visa  stamp  at Islamabad  Saudi  embassy it's 90  days  duration  on 31/03/2015 but also  mention  30  days  validility

ur family must travel before 31/4/2015

visa valid for 30days after stamp ..

thanks

Slam please tell me how many visit visa fee of eitmad per passport. And also tell me staturday off or open. BecZ we
also want there

Please tell how much time To taken for visa sramping.

adult  1 child  2 infant 1  so I pay  53000 Rs  total to itemad  office and within  3 days they  stamp  it Saturday  the  off

each  visa  15000  Rs

Dear its for yours information .if you have a appoinment with  Etimad then fee 9500 each passport .if you go without appoinment then 15000.its very simple to go website etimad online and make a appoinment letter.to save yours money .Remember me in yours prayers.visit on www.etimad.com and make online appoinment.and they take only 3 ,4 days for stamping process.

when istaqdam open thier oppoitmnt ??

appoinment online always open .

no i am trying online from last 1months..there is alway message no oppoitment available pls help..

Dear .its for yours information when you visit etimad website  click on shedule an appointment.then click on make an appointment ,select a country ,mark purpose of travel, which city you want to appointment click on book.accepet etimad terms and condition  and select a cetg. and make a appointment.if you have any problam plz send yours emil adress i send you pictures of how . how can you make appointment process.my emil adress [email protected]

brother i m asking about istiqdam www.moi.gov.com there r  visit visa & permnt family visa ...

i dnt want etimad oppoitmnt now..

yes bor that as true visa valid for 30days after stamp ..
i get  stamp ..i seen it 30 day
bro i pay 43000 for 3 kdis n wife 4 passport
\etimad as best job dong for visa  stamp

http://www.mofa.gov.sa/ if you want to family visit or family permenent visa then visit on this site .

bor  www.moi.gov.com in saudi arabia
and www.etimad.com.pk in pakistan
red care full then reply
bor ali ask about moi   oppoitmnt

yes that as true my friend try also same masge try to go office

today as office ther
i will ask my friend who work it  istaqdam
i  will ask about oppoitmnt  for you

etimad fees 10000 per passport

yes  staturday and sun off

now days busy tack 7 to 9 days

family visit visa and family permnent visa is online in saudia arabia

aoa i have my mother visit visa want to apply have taken  appointmnt from eithmad what documents needed pls tell me thnc

visit website please

https://www.etimad.pk/etimad/html/PK/En … mation.jsp

to all PAKISTANI BROTHERS
IF YOU HAVE FAMILY VISIT VISA OR VISIT VISA NO NEED TO WORRY SO EASY NOW SO FAST AND EASY Stamping from Saudi Embassy - Procedure PLEASE DON'T GO TO ANY TRIVIAL AGENT NOW ALL   Procedure doing by etemad  IN ETIMAD VSC
www.etimad.com.pk

family visit visa from mofa saudi  date of issue , visa validity
90 day after Stamping from Saudi Embassy 30 day
good luck all of you  bro

my family came last night on family visit visa now i will change to permanent visa soon inshallah
bro god blees you

yes bro now everything's online

I am going to apply visit visa for my Mother in Law. Please help for following:

From Where I can get Visa Application Form?

I got visa from MOFA as I am a government employee and I dont have to do any thing with Chamber of Commerce, so does this will apply on me also:Electronic invitation خطابات الدعوة issued by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and industries will be valid onlyfor one month from the date of issue.

what will be relation evidence in case of Mother in law: Relationship evidence which could be certain documents which prove that this person is relative to the visa

brother kindly visit etimad they will better guid u.
www.etimad.pk

Allhumduliah i got yellow slip (perment family visa) tel me next step ...this is final visa or there is chance of rejection??

good luck bro

I already issued visit visa for my daughter. Please tell the procedure to stamp this visa on my daughter passport from Saudi Embassy, Islamabad. If it require any agent to do this job, kindly tell the cheapest authorised agent in Lahore, Pakistan. Thanks.

only etimad is authorized agent in lhr,khi & islamabad.

www.etimad.pk

Sir now agents cannot help in it.
May be you have heard of Etimad Centers.
Now visa stamping is done through them.
In lahore Etimad center is on Multan Road, after thokar.

Its better to send somebody in etimad center to get all information e.g the documents required and the procedure...

For submission of documents one have to take online appointment and then on given date candidate has to go with all the documents.

Etimad Website is:
etimad.pk

and the address is:
The Enterprises Building, 1 km, Thokar Niaz Baig, Multan Road, Lahore, Pakistan.

Etimad Center gives two type of appointments

Normal and lounge.

In normal processing fee is less but takes more overall time in visa stamping.

And in lounge fee is higher and it will take less time in stamping.

It is advised to get all information from Etimad Center by visiting.

what is its meaning

الرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول