Visit Visa Stamping from Saudi Embassy - Procedure

pls all friend wo want to know about family visit visa stamping process in pakistan pls this documents required for family visit visa stamping.
1-original passport(minimum 06 month validity and having at least two blank pages)
2- photocopy of passport
3-complete visa application from(embessy form)
4-two passport size photograph,(white/blue)
5-photocopy of computerized national identiy card (cnic)
6-eloctronic invitation issued by the saudi chamber of commerce will be validonly for (one month)from the date of issue
7-visa slip by mofa
marriage certificateattested by (f.office)and wife passport should be on the name of her husbind
9-children below 15 years should attachad polio vaccination cards
10-return air ticket
11-person who issued visa by mofa .his clear passportand iqama copy
12-relationship evidence which could be certain documents which prove that this person is reltive to the visa sender
these all documents required for family visit visa stamping process.and visit etimad.pk site and make appoinment letter.dont believe on any agent only etimad is authorized.and visa stamping fees 9400 per passport if you have appointment.best of luck .(iftikhar .nadeem ) jeddah ksa

visit visa

Hello irshadfahad2592,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be helpful if you could give more details about what you are looking for exactly and what kind of information you need. It will help the other members to reply to your messages if you include more details about yourself. A "Hello" and a "Thank you" in your message would be a good idea as well ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

I wast to visit form Saudia to Dubai. what i have to do??? Means which kind of documents I need and the whole Process.. can please guide me.....

Salam ,I just got my visit visa of saudia arabia Allhumduliah but there is one problm,  my name is aliza on passport when i got visa there is one extra word added with my name like ""aliza P" .
Will this be problm during visa stamp ?

SALAM DEAR,

I WANA KNOW HAVE U GOT IT VISA FROM ISLAMABAD OR KARACHI.
PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE.......AND HOW U GET VISA.

THANKS

JAZKALLAH

Assalam o alykm,

Dear,

HOPE YOU ARE FINE, I HAVE READ YOU POST ON Expat.comS. COM. MASHALLAH U HAV LOTS OF KNOWLEDGE U KEEP GUIDING PEOPELS SO MUCH.

I WANA ASK U ALSO ONE QUESTION REGARDING VISA STAMPING.

IF I GET FAMILY VISIT VISA AND ITS ISSUED FROM ISLAMABAD,

SO CAN I SUBMIT MY FAMILY DOCUMENTS IN KARACHI ETIMAD VISA CENTER AND WILL GET STAMPED HERE, BECAUSE MY FAMILY LIVE IN KARACHI.

OR

THEY HAVE TO GO ISLAMABAD.............PLEASE CLEAR.

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS TO ISLAMABAD ETIMAD VISA CENTER.

HOW MUCH TAKES TIME FOR STAMPING.

KINDLY INFORM ME.

THANK YOU,

abansari2003 wrote:

Assalam o alykm,

Dear,

HOPE YOU ARE FINE, I HAVE READ YOU POST ON Expat.comS. COM. MASHALLAH U HAV LOTS OF KNOWLEDGE U KEEP GUIDING PEOPELS SO MUCH.

I WANA ASK U ALSO ONE QUESTION REGARDING VISA STAMPING.

IF I GET FAMILY VISIT VISA AND ITS ISSUED FROM ISLAMABAD,

SO CAN I SUBMIT MY FAMILY DOCUMENTS IN KARACHI ETIMAD VISA CENTER AND WILL GET STAMPED HERE, BECAUSE MY FAMILY LIVE IN KARACHI.

OR

THEY HAVE TO GO ISLAMABAD.............PLEASE CLEAR.

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS TO ISLAMABAD ETIMAD VISA CENTER.

HOW MUCH TAKES TIME FOR STAMPING.

KINDLY INFORM ME.

THANK YOU,

Please lower your caps lock when posting. Posting in uppercase is considered to be rude and is the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you.

M'y husband sponser me.

SLAM DEAR FRIEN.
ITS FOR YOURS INFORMATION ;WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOURS PAPERS FOR VISIT VISA IN SAUDIA ARABIA (https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/visaServices/O … nsServices)when you fill yours formus where you want to travel islamabad or karachi if you write there karachi then mofa send yours visa to karachi embessy and you must stamped in karachi if you write there islambad then mofa send it to islambad embeesy. if you issued yours visa islambad embeesy you must stamped it islambad .not in karachi .plz my all friends its for all yours information plz dont waste yours time and mony to any agent this is very simple process (and etimad stamped visa only 2,3 days)
plz

Nadeem bro you have got tazkra murajiah
your next step is go to foreign afair office get print your iqama and yor (ghorfa tijaria) and muragia ticket.

Slam
.      .please informe me what is echual method of visa visa from fill. Becz we apply three time but three Time objection. Please tell me my iqma ac technician

will attested nikah nama wrk instead of marg certificate ?
when booking appointment what is to be typed in sponsor id ? sponsor's iqama nmbr or id card nmbr ?
what are the additional charges if you visit etimad without an appointment or booking an appointment is really must ?
how mch time does etimad take to get the family visit visas stamped
What is Electronic invitation خطابات الدعوة issued by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and industries ?

please share your recant experiences

DEAR, FRIEND I TOLD YOU ALLS DETAIL BEFORE BUT IF YOU NOT UNDERSTAND .OK
1- MARRIAFE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY NADRA AND STAMPED BY UNION CONCUL (TRANSLATE IN URDU AND ARABIC AND ATTESTED BY FORREN AFFARIS BY ISLAMBAD
2- SPONCER ID MEANS IQAMA NUMBER
3- IF YOU VISIT ETIMAD WITHOUT APPOINMENMT  CHARGES  14800 , AND WITH APP 9400 PER PASSPORT
4- ETIMAD STAMPED VISA ONLY 3, 4 WORKING DAYS
5- ELECTRONIC INVITATION MEANS BY YOU GET ONE SLIP ONLINE VISA .YOU MUST STAMPED YOURS VISA ON PASSPORT WITH IN 1 MONTH

ibsham wrote:

DEAR, FRIEND I TOLD YOU ALLS DETAIL BEFORE BUT IF YOU NOT UNDERSTAND .OK
1- MARRIAFE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY NADRA AND STAMPED BY UNION CONCUL (TRANSLATE IN URDU AND ARABIC AND ATTESTED BY FORREN AFFARIS BY ISLAMBAD
2- SPONCER ID MEANS IQAMA NUMBER
3- IF YOU VISIT ETIMAD WITHOUT APPOINMENMT  CHARGES  14800 , AND WITH APP 9400 PER PASSPORT
4- ETIMAD STAMPED VISA ONLY 3, 4 WORKING DAYS
5- ELECTRONIC INVITATION MEANS BY YOU GET ONE SLIP ONLINE VISA .YOU MUST STAMPED YOURS VISA ON PASSPORT WITH IN 1 MONTH

Could you please not post in uppercase.
It is considered rude and is the same as shouting at someone.

Thank you.

ADDRESS IN LAHORE AND WHICH DOCUMENTS REQUIRED PL Z.
THANKS.

Slam, my father got permanent family visa of Saudi Arabia. this is issue for Karachi embassy i want to know , Does my family have to go Karachi for stamping visa ? or they can go to Lahore Etimad Visa Center to process their visa.
Thanks

if it will be done from Karachi then what is producer to change Karachi to Islamabad ?

DEAR , IF you have Etimad office contact number call them and they give you all information about this matter .thanks and regards.

salam
i received my wife visit visa by mofa online almost 18 days ago(12 rabi ul aval)  now i want to know wich docoments are need to etimad travel and wich date is last to stamping my wife visa
and also tell me that i should take return ticket before stamp visa or can i take take ticket after stamp the visa
and after saamp the visa how many  days she can stay pakistan
thank you

visit visa when stamped is valid till one month
documents required are your iqama copy pasprt copy wife s passprt nikah nama attested from foreign ofc two passprt size pics with white background of your wife and visa slip
return ticket is not required you can take it later, take apppintment from etimad website, charges will be 9000 smthng

dear wajid, pls when mofa issue visa its valid for one month for stamping process and after stamping visa valid for one month to travel

Dear i would like to know about Embassy. when I apply for family visit visa there have two choice for embassy city ISB & KHI or i choose for LHR.?

I m in saudia and I got my wife and children family visa.All documents I have.How much fee I pay in etimaad centre. please

DEAR usman if you have a apponiment with Etimad then 9400 each passport .go online etimad.pk and make apponiment .with them and then visit to etimad office its better for  you

DEAR ALL ITS FOR YOURS INFORMATION NOW SAUDI VISIT VISA FOR ONLY 6 MONTH .

@ibsham > you should avoid caps lock on the forum ;) Thank you

i love with caps locks if you dont like pls no see my comments .

ibsham wrote:

Using your caps lock to post on any forum, not just this one, is considered to be rude and is the same as shouting at someone.

I suggest that you take the time to read and understand the terms and conditions of this forum which you can find at the bottom of this page.

ibsham wrote:

I'm not surprised, this was expected :)

Dear All. Please guide me on the following.

1. What is the visa stamping fee (complete), for Normal package at Etimad Center for Resident visa of my family (Wife and 2 kids). They have shown something like 5500 Rs. Is it all needed or any extra charges also exist.
2. I have already taken an appointment with Etimad, but now I want to cancel this one and take a new appointment, but etimad.pk website is not responding, today. I don't know why. Surely it's not my network problem.
3. Do I need medical report for my two kids aged 2-1/2 year and 4-1/2 year respectively, also. I know medical report is mandatory for wife, but I have no idea on my two kids medical report. Is it necessary or what.

Please guide ASAP.

Please also guide me on medical fee for a single person.

Salam I m in saudia on visit visa can i apply for residence visa during sty here.my husband working in jeddah.

during the visit they dont give you Resident visa .

Then what to do plz advice .

simply go back and let ur husband try for permanent visa

Need to get Visit visa stumped for my Mother travelling from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia. Please send me all requirements and your fee with delivery time.

[Moderated : Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum ]

salam to all
i see her everyone say go to etimad
when i call to etimad office no one answer 100 time i try
please any one know more about that family visit visa
i get family visit visa now what i have to do
thank you
amjad

yes bro
that is 100 true
you should be buy 2 way ticket then you can refund
please let me know more about etimad
i got family visit visa so what i have to do now