Visit Visa Stamping from Saudi Embassy - Procedure

It means:::

Please print the document and review of the Representation of the Kingdom to issue a visa

Congratulations... Visa is issued...

thank u

mean your visa has been approved

thank u

Dear All my Family is about to leave for Karachi for Resident Visa Processing or Permanent Visa Processing for KSA. Because of my family live in Punjab so i want to confirm my documents. please guide

We have this document.
1. Original Visa Yellow Slip
2. GAMCA Clear Medical Reports.
3. Family Member Valid Passport
4. B.Form (MOFA Attested) (is it required Birth Certificate too or B-Form MOFA Attested enough ?)
5. Marriage Certificate (MOFA Attested)
6. Iqama Copy of Sponsor( it is obviously my Father)
7. Polio Certificate
8. Overseas CINC. 

If something is missing please tell me so that i can book appointment at Etimad.
Thanks

Overseas CINC? from where it is get?

Its my Mother new ID Card. mean in which wrote 'Country of Stay Suadi Arabia"

We have submitted our passport on etimad visa service center on 27 apr 2015 .we want to check our visa status. On the web of etimad for this purpose the required detail to be provided is appointment refference number ,enjaz number and date of birth. we give this detail but there is no reply and this opption shows "this detail does not mstch".please tell me wht should i do???? How can i know when out passport will be given????

Hi Ayesha.. you can check your status here or Visa Service Center.

etimad.pk/etimad/opsys/main/ksaonlinetracktrace

Hope this will work..

Thanks for help but this dosen works they ask our appointment reffer no.  and date of birth and enjaz numbr. We put these nums provided on a given slip but they do not match. Remember that we hav submitted urgent visa.Givr info.  about urgent visa. please help us. we'll be thankful.

I think the wise thing to do here is to contact them on their customer service number.

ayesha please provide me your eno. i will get your visa stamed in 4 days

mother ppt
2 photo
son aqama copy and ppt copy
visa slip

can any one help me
cannot check status of visa passports submitted to EITMAD .COM.
reffernc no and enjaz no and date of birth mismatch

Aoa.  Could u plz guide me from where to get polio vaccination card from kids under age of 15 for visit visa. I ve got polio certificate for my kids and for myself from jinn ah lahore.  But no idea about card. I ll be highly obliged if u could guide me.
Jazaka Aalam

Dear,
you will get Polio certifcate from any Govt Health Centre from any where............. OK
if you have near some health centre you will go with passport and get drop then they will issue that certificate immediately.

Thanks for ur kind reply. Actually the issue is that I ve already got polio certificate for my kids from  government hospital after taking drops. But etimad is asking for  polio  vaccination  card  for kids  under age of 15 from where I could  get that cards. Hope I am able to clear my point. Certificates is compulsory for every individual as per law but what is the card. From where I could get them.
Jazaka Alah

Dear All,

can any one tell me, Etimad how much time take during visa stamp process???, mean time about ticket, return ticket is compulsory or we can purchase one way ticket?.
appreciate your accurate information. thanks a lot.

regards,

yes, polio card is must rater than certyificate, and issued by Govt Hospital, as i had instructed the same

Can you tell me where is The office of etimad in Karachi!!
how much they are charging for visa stamping!??

Tell me My husband had CNIC status single in NADRA database is this will create problm for visa stamp ?

For medical where is hospitalor centre in karachi??

if you have NADRA Marriage registration Certificate attested by MOFA Pakistan, so there will b no issue in sha Allah, if you have a Kid you must have also NADRA Birth certificate also attested by MOFA Pakistan, in this case there will b no problem to stamp visa in sha Allah

Thank u for reply ...u mean computarized nikahnama???

yes, computrized Nikah Nama, bring your Manual Nikah Nama to NADRA Authorized Centres , it might be located in your Union Council, but before go there you must sign and stamp your manual Nikah nama from Union Council Secretary it will take 5 minutes than go to NADRA authrized centre with Your and your Husbend CNIC and they will make your NADRA Marriage Certificate in 15 Minutes, now take it again to Union Council Secretary and he will sign and stamp again . now you are ready to attest it from MOFA Pakistan

Thank u sir ..one more question please now i m going for medical

Is There any specific time or season cz ramazan is about to start so, they will allow me for medical?? Or i have to go after ramazan ?

if you are coming by Visit visa , so there is no need for medical......for permanent visa medical is required , you can get all information about medical from Etimad centre Karachi , they will give you exact info.....there is no specific season and time frame for medical you can go anytime

Ok thank u again sir.

alizaimran wrote:

Thank u sir ..one more question please now i m going for medical

Is There any specific time or season cz ramazan is about to start so, they will allow me for medical?? Or i have to go after ramazan ?

For Medical(Residence Visa only) you have to go First to GAMCA office in Karachi located in Nursery near standard chartered bank,GAMCA will direct you to the Medical center. Without GAMCA Number Medical Center will not entertain you.

Thank u sir

lahore etimad center me mere beti ka family visit visa 04 may 2015 ka jama ha abi tak koi pata nahi chala ha stamp hoya ha ya nahi net par likha a raha 14 may 2015 se your pasport enjaz no E207826742 has ben dispatched by courier on 15 may 2015 pls help me..

Hello irshad466,

This is an English forum, please follow the guide lines and post in English solely please.

Thank you,
Gavind.

Bro pls give me Etimad centre islamabad contact no. If u have

Aoa every body. Kindly help me to resolve my confusion.  Actually I ve got the appointment of 5 June Friday from etimad during 1530-1545 hours on lahore. But as their Friday timings are mentioned at their site is till 1300 hour for receiving passport. But for bio process till 1700 hrs
Actually I want to submit passport for stamping visa beside bio process. I ve printed appointment letter. So kindly guide me in this aspect.

sabeen ali wrote:

Aoa every body. Kindly help me to resolve my confusion.  Actually I ve got the appointment of 5 June Friday from etimad during 1530-1545 hours on lahore. But as their Friday timings are mentioned at their site is till 1300 hour for receiving passport. But for bio process till 1700 hrs
Actually I want to submit passport for stamping visa beside bio process. I ve printed appointment letter. So kindly guide me in this aspect.

Dont worry. no confusion you will going as early as possible & they will receive your papers,,,,, actually date is most important, regardless time. ok

Thanks sir one more question if u can answer actually as I was checking my online appointment filled form date of birth of my child is mentioned 22 Jun instead of 22 jan. How can I correct it. No date confusion in document it's same may be at time of filling pressed wrongly. So plz guide me can they correct it.

sabeen ali wrote:

Thanks sir one more question if u can answer actually as I was checking my online appointment filled form date of birth of my child is mentioned 22 Jun instead of 22 jan. How can I correct it. No date confusion in document it's same may be at time of filling pressed wrongly. So plz guide me can they correct it.

you can change by

Go to Schedule an Appointment >>> Change an Appointment

Sir I m bit worried in case I ll lose my appointment day. Or ll remain the same. Actually further there is no appointment available till 26 June. N my visa ll expire. Waiting for ur kind reply

sabeen ali wrote:

Sir I m bit worried in case I ll lose my appointment day. Or ll remain the same. Actually further there is no appointment available till 26 June. N my visa ll expire. Waiting for ur kind reply

your appointment date will be same.

Jazaka Allah sir.

Sir I ve checked in website  change appointment but there is no option to change date of birth. Can u please guide. Sorry I m bothering you again n again.