Visit Visa Stamping from Saudi Embassy - Procedure

which travel agency stamped your visa? how much they charged you for their services, and how many days they took?

you had any appointment before visiting Etimad office? can i visit Etimad office without an appointment? Cz apointment date isnt available before 17 July

Thy took 38 days bt still says k aj ajayega kl ajayega.the travell agent also I don't know what's the problm

Then my agent submitted my family visa in peshawar etimad,  bcz there was near date as compare to islambad. .. bt still waiting.....
one thing is confrm that pakistan has extremely bad system.
Koi nhe jo kisi ko apna haq day

Assalamualaikum! Boss how much fee you paid for staming the visit visa

Hi dear

Since last 2 months visa process has been changed in Pakistan. In new process agents not allowed to submit visa direct to Saudi embassy. There is agency named EITMAD, first step get online appointment date then visit EITMAD on given date along wit required visa process documents, only visa holder or blood relation goes to the Etimad office for submitting visa. There are 2 packages for visa process normal and lounge. All agents are lying that they can process visas directly so be careful friends process your visas through Eitmad only.

Dear All.
I have submitted my visit visa for family in Ettihad Islam Abad, Thy provided me an enumber to check the status. can any body tell me the website.

https://www.etimad.pk

Thank a lot , i got it..

Dear The same situation happened with me, i submitted 15 days ago and till no response receiced...

Asalim o alakim

I wand to stamping the visit viza

sehar32 wrote:

Salam , how to stamp visa from Lahore to Karachi?

You should post a new thread. Anyway, please check the website below. Etimad takes care of this now.

https://www.etimad.pk/etimad/opsys/auth/login

you can not go directly to embassy you have to go to etimad visa center and if you need a reliable agent no. i will guide you just email me at
[email protected]

hi
i am adeel jabbar
i have visit visa for my sister who's husband is living in saudia arbia and he send the visa..can any body guide me how to proceed further...as i should get appointment from eitmad center or first i have to send documents??

Dear just make an appointment on etimad's website, if you apply now you can get the appointment on 11,12,13 august. Then on your appointment date just visit etimad office with all relating documents. They will take 10 to 12 days to get visa stamped. And no need to buy a ticket. Because i have bad experience that i bought ticket first but they did not attached the ticket with documents..

:offtopic:

@adeel jabbar first you have to tell me for which city your visa slip came
is it for islamabad or karachi then i will tell you firther process
you can email me at
[email protected]

Hello my name is zahid i have got my permit family visa but on iqama my name in English written wrong i mean English saplings wrong and  in. Written Arabic name is right iss that stamped or not please tell me i am to much worry i have now yellow paper but some one tell may be not stamped some one tell stamped please help me guy's

If yellow slip names matches exact ly with passport of your family members there is no problem.  Regarding your name can be corrected any time just go to your company representative and he will do it may be not required now.

it will not create any problem

I m working here in ksa last two years now I recicved my family visit . I need ur help how I can applt through eitmad.com

@fiaz please tell your visa is for karachi or islamabad and for which you have issued a visa then i will tell you further process
i f you need further help email me at
[email protected]

sir pls tell me is it must to go to etimad office by the candidate or any one can go and submit the documents. i have got visa of my mother in law from saudia , now she lives in karachi, visa for islamabad, she will go there or his son can go and submit doc there, etimad karachi did not accept the documents because they said this visa in the name of islamabad. pls tell me thanks. shahbaz(abualiumar)

thanx for response tooba i have my family visit visa so i need information about visa process by eitmad at lahore . plz help me if u know something and if u have there contact no. plz send thanx
regards nd salam (fiaz0

DEAR  shahbaz my visa was stamped from islamabad .... i got my family visa from dammam nd i sent it to pk .they did not mentioned anything like lhr ibd or kci. plz reply
regards(fiaz)

@fiaz if your visa is for islamabad then you can process your visa from etimad lahore

@fiaz it is not possible that they did not mention anything
if possible you can send me the visa copy on my email than i will tell you firther process
[email protected]

AOA

Please guyz share ur experience and guide me.

1. I got the family Visa for my wife i need to stamp from Karachi. just i want to know about the medical report from where i can done medical how much it will cost and how long it will take to get the report and what are the documents need for it.

2. On my wife passport is under his father name is their any problem i have the marriage certificate attested from both FOA & Saudi Embassy with translate.

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Dear bros,,,
i have applied for family visa attestation through agent to Etimad.
They have collected all papers and finger prints.
They have given me number IS1011628 and 1011629.
They did not give me any appointment reference number.
i want to check the visa process where it has reached.
can anybody help me to check out the status.

azizi go to Etimad website their is an option Status of Application . fill the Enjaz no which is written on Bio metric slip and date of birth of the applicant. you will get the status of ur application.

Thank you bro,
i have check it ..they update it on 10.11.2014 and status is written that visa is accepted.but when i talk with agent he told me that my Enjaz number was not updated at ministry site so my passport returned back to etimad office.now they told me that we shall submit my passport on Monday again and it require more 3-days to stamp visa.i have seat reserved on this Thursday,but now i have extended it to Monday 24.11.2014.is this time enough for me.

how may i come to know that my child visa accepted as etimad does not show anything?

bro you can visit enjaz technology website https://enjazit.com.sa/Enjaz/GetVisaInformation/Person

fill the required filed and you get to know that your visa is stamp from the embassy or not. if its stamped the last category Visa issue their all information come.

from which agent u submit your document do u have etimad no plzz let me know.

i dont have the etimad number but i have E-number.

there is no record to display but initial information is there.

Still visa not stamp bro wait i am also with u waiting for my wife visa to stamp.
hope fully next week it will stamp IN SHAH ALLAH.

can u give me the no of etimad office on which u did make the call.

i dont have etimad number but i contact to my sub-agent.
he inform me about all this and give me my E-number.
but i have reserved seat on next sunday?

at etimad i put e-number and date of birth