Visit Visa Stamping from Saudi Embassy - Procedure

Alhamdulillah got a visit visa for my mother. However, she wants to travel to KSA after Hajj this year . Does any one know if this visa will be valid for stamping after Hajj season?
or can this validity be increased before stamping.
if we don't get stamped then what will happen?

contac me i help you.................

A.O.A.  I wish to thank all friends who responded and most of all sister Rabia Shabbir who informed me about the validity period for stamping the visit visa from the Embassy in Islamabad. My mother's visa was stamped from the Embassy yesterday, Alhamdolillah. I would like to share the following information with all friends on this forum.
1. Validity period to stamp visa from Saudi Embassy in Islamabad is three ( 3 ) months.
2. Visit visa is stamped for one ( 1 ) month by the Embassy.
3. Further extensions for one ( 1 ) month are given at passport offices in K.S.A.
4. Now-a-days the issuance of the visit visas from M.O.F.A. Is delayed ( I got it in 15 days ).
5. If there is delay from M.O.F.A. Please visit the ministry again with a photocopy of the original application and request to meet the clerk at the window because these days they are collecting the
papers in the reception area, I noticed this in Riyadh.
6. Please only deal with Etimad agency in Pakistan as they are the only agency authorised to deal with the Saudi Embassy.
7. All other agencies in Pakistan also deal through Etimad with the Saudi Embassy.
8. Visit visa is normally stamped within one ( 1 ) week.

I wish good luck to all those who are going through this process.

Best regards.

Salam salman butt bhai may i have ur number please.or can u give me ur skype id.i need to ask u some information related to my wife visit visa.currently m new comer here in saudia arabia. Kindly if possible just send me ur number or u can add me in my skype id drsaad26.i ll b thankful

Salman bro can u tel me how to get appointment for etimad services. because many time try his website but i can't. m in Riyadh now.

I want to call my mother and here in dammam I got epaper with embassy Islamabad is mentioned. Today my cousin went to eitmaad Khi office they told that  you have to go Islamabad in Saudi emmbassey and apply directly there
Can you help me out how I can get visa...and how much time Islamabad embassy take

visit__________ etimad.pk

yes u can get with in 6 to 10 days because u mention there islamabad

i submitted my family visa to agent in islamabad 10-days ago, but till now i never received visa stamped. my agent is telling me that some of issues at saudi embassy at islamabad so that's way its delayed...
any body will confirm the statement or is it true that saudi embassy islamabad have issues and they are delaying the stamping of visa????

Pls let me the contact number for that agency. thanks

Hi,

Please can anybody let me the easiest way to stamp visa from saudi embassy in islamabad?
and how much charges will be for this procedure.
and what is the mean by this condition its mentioned in ETIMAD appointment paper at #6.

6. Electronic invitation خطابات الدعوة issued by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and industries will be valid only for one
month from the date of issue.
how can i get this electronic invitation.?

Thanks
+966 58 1273838

Dear Saadg27, A.O.A. I had gone for umra with my family and returned last night. My Mob. No. Is 0507283209. Please call me if you need any help. Best regards.

Dear Sulman!
would you describe about this term mentioned in Etimad appointment paper which have required for visit visa stamping

6. Electronic invitation خطابات الدعوة issued by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and industries will be valid only for one
month from the date of issue.

Thnaks

Dear Raja Saqib, A.O.A. It is better to contact Itimad agency in person if you are in Pakistan, they have branches there. I doubt if they can be contacted by telephone or on the website ...........maybe in about ten years time when such services in Pakistan might get as efficient as in other parts of the world. I personally noticed in their office in Islamabad that their staff rarely answers phones .......probably they are too busy !  Best regards.

Br. Salman,
Can u plz tell me the difference between Lounge and Normal package of Etimad as I am trying to get an appointment but I am not sure which service is better.... My main concern is the Visa Processing Time... If there is any difference in Visa Processing time for these two packages???

Dear dejarian, No need to take an appointment. Just visit the Etimad office nearest to your place of residence and if you are in K.S.A. , then anyone can go there on your behalf. Please make sure all documents are complete. Good luck. Best regards.

thanks bro me in KSA Riyadh my uncle visit to etimad but they said first get appointment form etimad.pk than come now uncle get appointment 10 june here thay have any office or not?

My father has sent family visit visa from Jeddah.
I need to get it stamped from Etimad Services.
I visited the website to get an appointment, but all the dates are either not available/waitlist for both normal package and lounge package. There is no way i can select a date to get an appointment. Please help!
I live in Islamabad, so please tell me about that office
Thank you!

you can get the appointment in Lahore Office...Today I booked the appointment for 6th June in Lounge Package.

Or you can also get the appointment of Peshawar office which is easily available even for 27th may...

Okay..what is the payment procedure? is it through a bank or at their office?
Is a return ticket necessary or will a booking work?
Also we are 5 people registering as a family..there is a problem of time slots also!

brother payment procedure is not a big issue.. you can pay through bank or u can also pay at their office at the time of appointment... I will suggest you to pay at their office in Cash...

Asalamoalikum everybody,

Dear All,

Allhudmullillah I got VISA for my parents today, I wana know two thing in regard of stamping.

1. After how much time of issuance of VISA it can be stamped? I read it was mentioned 90 days by someone. Is it same for Karachi?
2. My friend's parents got 60 days of travelling time upon stamping, is it same for everybody, or varies in cases?

AOA Friends;

plz tell me how is the service of etimad, i need to apply for my familly visa (Resident) in etimad, should i use agent or they should go themselves there.

Visa is on the name of Karachi so they need to go to Karachi ?

BROTHER can u tel me. i m in Riyadh. can my uncle go to etimad for visa stamp? on appointment later they mention thet applicant must be come.

Use below website for all information. you can submit directly without agent

etimad.pk/etimad/html/PK/English/about_us.jsp

AOA
i need some information and help.
i got visit visa for my mother. It had been stamped as well but unfortunately she couldn't travel within 30 days after the endorsement of visa. when she reached at emigration counter at Lahore airport they told her that visa is expired just 2 days before so you can not travel.

please let me know that is their any way to re-validate/extend the visa validity?

Jazak Allah Khair

My beother submitted my father and mother visa to agent in islamabad  12th May 2014 but till now we never received visa stamped. Our agent is telling  that some of issues at saudi embassy at islamabad so that's way its delayed...
any body will confirm me that saudi embassy islamabad have any issues and they are delaying the stamping of visa???

Please help me coz my parents ticket is booked 13 June 2014 and there is only 1 week left

Can any body let me know that nas air refunding the ticket amount or camclation of ticket. If yes what is the pelanty the ticket date is 13 June 2014.

What kind of blog is this no body is repling my question's I am still waiting frndzzzzzzzz

I got the Family Visa   today Alhamdulillah ...

I don't know the Procedure to get Stamped from the Etimad

What kind of Documents Required?

I would be obliged if someone could answer

Visit visa or permanent visa

permanent family vis

Attested nikha nama

Iqama copy

Passport copy

Original visa yellow paper

Wife passport

Pictures

Medical fit report

AOA

My agent submitted my family visa (resident) on Thursday, any one know how much time it will take for the visa stamping

Thanks
Usman Hassan

It will take 7 to 10 working dayes

assalamo alakum brothers ...any one has Aitamad lahore office number

any one has contact number of aitamad lahore office

Im also facing this problem since from one month.....I don't what should I do
If any body can help me then plz
I hv submitted through agent bt  :sosad:

I had submitted my family viza(استقدام ) through agent  with perfect medical report in islambad embassy. . bt since frm one month still not stamped...
I don't know what's the problm.
Can any body help me how I can check the status of my family viza?
Or any contact no...so that I ask..
Plzz