Please remember, you are NOT on a dating forum !

Hi,

recently the KSA forum has been taken over by a group of people looking for dates... but Expat.com is not a dating site !

This forum is dedicated to expatriates and their adventures in KSA. You are very welcome to exchange about the way to find a job, a visa, inter-cultural issues and many other expat-oriented stuff ... you can also use the forum to organize Expat.com meetings / events like other people do in many other cities all around the world !

... but if you are looking for a date or new friends, please post in the classifieds > personals. The moderator team and I will keep an eye on forum and intervene if needed.

Thanks for your comprehension,

Julien

:thanks: for this Julien.

I think this was really necessary step!

Arlette

I asked him in PM to stop posting inappropriately on threads ("hi. Im new") and informed him that he should ask permission before adding contacts.

He replied that he was posting so that he could meet the required number of posts in order to private msg. the women here because he is looking for a girlfriend.

He then..in so many words.. told me to mind my own beeswax!

It escalated from there but I will spare all of you the lurid details LOL

But you know, this is clearly a clue about one's purpose in being here.  Many one-liners that mean nothing in a short period indicates somebody just trying to get in a sufficient number of posts so he can private msg.

note for myself: a "report user" might be useful too

Hi am new

Who's online pls talk 2 me.i wanna about bahrain.living,workn,schools

I think we've got a champion :whistle:

wow.. I'd assumed he was JOKING :lol:

elbarr wrote:

Who's online pls talk 2 me.i wanna about bahrain.living,workn,schools

:lol::lol::lol: I swear i just dont believe it.

by the way Mr admin,i hope your warning would worth enough for those irritating losers who participate in forums just to search females :mad: and them send us irritating "plz friendship me "messages :/

lols nonz, it happens all the times, by the way, will you please friendship me?:)
remember a joke..some one said to a paki girl,'i love you' girl replied..'tameez se baat karen' he rephrased his expression..'bismilla hirwah rehman nirwaheem, with due respect, i beg to state that i love you'..:)

:blink::blink::blink:

:lol::lol::lol:  Poor Nonz!

valor123 wrote:

lols nonz, it happens all the times, by the way, will you please friendship me?:)
remember a joke..some one said to a paki girl,'i love you' girl replied..'tameez se baat karen' he rephrased his expression..'bismilla hirwah rehman nirwaheem, with due respect, i beg to state that i love you'..:)

Um...maybe you must be Pakistani to appreciate that joke.

I know it's way over my head.

Thanks Julien for trying to keep it clean.

Closed