Arabic Lessons

Hi all

Does anyone know anything about the Arabic classes that take place at Imam Saud University?

No idea about that.

Here is thire phone number 011 2580617, call them and inquire.

Hopefully you will find what you are looking for.

Thanks Lipn RE, I've heard from other expatriates that they do classes there however I didn't know when..

You are welcome

True somtimes, universities initiats some seasonal classes
for one month to two moths long.
it seem you are iterested to learn arabic, it is easy but like other language it need practice.

If you like we can meet weekly or as you prefer and I will help with that an d teach you, of course free.

Helping people is someting nice.

PM me for more details

Don't you mind If I would also join you, guys?
Very much interested in learning Arabic.

Hey guys, I've just moved to Riyadh. I'm living near the Saudi German Hospital. Anyone know of private tutors? Or perhaps a local institute that I can go to rather than having to sign up for the next semester?

Hi!
Its hard to find a profesional to teach arabic,  and i dont know if there is an inst. at imam uni

I think there are places but generally they start in September, so I have missed them. I am teaching myself for now, but would prefer to go to an evening class. I will ask around my building. Thanks!

Hello there Sam. I hope you are doing ok and enjoying your stay in Riyadh.
There are many reliable Language Centers in Riyadh offering basic to advanced Arabic Language classes.
You can find some of them from Google with their contact details.
Good luck...
All the best...

hi

hope you are well, i know this is a very late post reply but I've only just come across it! are you still teaching arabic? i have been here for a few weeks and from UK so could do with a little help or direction where to get lessons.

any help will be very appreciated.

thanks

Hi Saj

Contact following for Arabic classes

Hevidar Ahmad
Language Teacher
Ascent

P.O Box 13621, Riyadh 11414
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
Tel:     +966 (1)2751751 Ext: 199
Mob:  050 80 645 96
Fax: +966 (01) 2486747
Email:   [email protected]

They conduct classes at Multinational school in the evening.