Schools for kids having special needs in Riyadh

Hi,

We are shortly relocating to KSA from India. I would like to enquire about availability of schools for kids having special needs.

I have a daughter aged 6 years who was diagonized with mild autism at the age of 2.5 years and since then she is undergoing occupational therapy (sensory integration). She is studying currently in Lower Kindergarten in one of the schools in Ahmedabad, India. She is good at writing and has developed good eye contact but talks only when forced to do so.

I would like to enquire about availability of Indian schools for childern with special needs in your school.

Can someone throw some info.

Thanks in advance for your revert.

regards
Vasanth Kumar

Hi

Children with learning disability disorders require special attention and care to be able to live their childhood to the fullest. Families find it challenging to find an educational center they can trust – a place where their child can receive the right education and dedication. Founded in January 2012 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, DARB Center provides children with learning disability disorders the best in professional care. A specially tailored environment enables every child to learn and interact at the hands of a team of experts. This helps in supporting children's development and progress while granting their families peace of mind.

Program: School Morning Intervention

Time: 6:45 am - 11:45 am

Program: After-school Intervention.

Time: 11:50 am – 4:00 pm

For admissions and registration
[email protected]
darb-ksa.com
Mob: +966 568 080 245

Hi DARB SCLC > I invite you to register your school in the Riyadh business directory. This can help others to find your school.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Ok Ms.Christine

The Multinational School in Riyadh has a learning support staff.   You might try there.

@DARB SCLC

Hi

i want to register my child in nursery group, is it available now for registration. Plz share the location .

Hello Agnes Monica,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

You are more likely to get insight by starting a new thread on the Riyadh forum as this thread is quite old and has been inactive since 2017.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

If anyone is searching for Autism/ ADHD support services, Speech Therapy/ Behavior Therapy, please contact.

Dr. Jay

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Dr.K.R. Jayachandran how to contact???

i need help as i was searching for good education for my kid with special

needs.

kindly reply.

thank u

@vasanth.savi did you find my Indian schools in Riyadh plz let me know as I might shifting soon.