What is the website from which i can download family visa app pls ?

hello brother,
                     i m new ksa working in hafar al baten as a doctor..trying to apply for family visa  but  unable to find exact info..just saw your post..plzlet me know the website from which i can download family visa application form,should i fill it online or print it out and then fill it?i need translation of mariage certificate from urdu to arabic..can i find such translaters in damam??after translation in ksa,do they need further attestation?my original documents are all attested from saudi embassy in home country...plz just simplify the procedure for me,i will b extremely thankful...

Hi bokhari_13,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that I have created a new thread as from you post on the Saudi Arabia Forum for better visibility and more interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Dear brother,
I have downloaded it but don't remember the site.I have a soft copy
of the same.Give me your mail id & I'll fwd you the same.
Just fill it up with all ur necessary docs & proceed to Istiqdam office to submit the same.

If you have already got your degree crft & marriage crft too attested by Saudi Embassy in home country,then there is no much work involved.Follow the steps :
1)Translate degree crft / marriage crft / kids birth crft to Arabic (You will find many licensed translators near embassies in Dammam)
2)Just fill in the visa form & Kafeel letter & attest it at chamber of commerce.
3)Take all your original docs,Iqama+copy of the same, your passport copy with the page of visa too,passport copy of ur spouse & kids.
If all ur docs are ok they will give you the visa instantly(yellow copy)This is all which I experienced to apply for family visa.