Driving License UAE and KSA

photo imagejpg1_zps094bc24a.jpg

What happened here? No one has bother to reply on this topic for over a year and suddenly it's on fire..
Anyway, to update yousf and the rest of interested, I already got my new Saudi License. I did not exchange my Uae one but instead renewed my old expired saudi license. In 15 mins it's done but have to pay penalty for delayed renewal.
Can't let go easily my UAE license  :sosad: . It took me a year to get it even I had a valid Saudi license then.

Hey Noeli,
Congrats mate.

Its possible to convert Qatar driving license to other GCC countries like (UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Baharin etc) or required any road test

Please advise

As i know Dubai is 10x Harder to get DL compare to Saudi.. and i prove it. Coz they making bussiness.. they are so strictly of rules...no mercy. Thats how dubai RTA... threat there customer... they dont treat as a studient when you are in schooling... the expensses is 5x higher than Saudi... i undetstand that. Coz now dubai economy is knock down. And the Driving. Institute is one of theire source of income. If you talk to many of students of one of any Institute.. in dubai.. you can found many of guys expenses minimum of 15k... and it takes a year to finish the schooling... because more year to school more money to get from students.... the final instractor which is they said local affairs. But looks like patan and pana. I mean pakistan & india.. had no mercy to anyone but not for pakistan & india...

I have license from dubai but i lost that license i am now in saudi arabia
My license number 20****
Issue date 30-10-2014
expired date 30-10-2024
Registration files 137***
RTA Number 125****
IF IT Possible TO GET From Saudi Arabia Please LET ME Know!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Share these details through the private messaging system please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Team,

Please advise if my expired Saudi Arabia driving liecense will help in getting a UAE driving liecense. and i have valid Pakistan liecense as well.

Neither will help in direct conversion.   You may at max save some classes but that is all.

Hlo sir I have a uae driving license. if i change uae license in Bahrain. when I moved uae after some time can i take same license..... please reply

Hi

Please someone tell me full information about expat women driving license procedure in ksa

How to apply ? How much money required and what kind of documents they need please someone help me .

ts473594 wrote:

Hlo sir I have a uae driving license. if i change uae license in Bahrain. when I moved uae after some time can i take same license..... please reply

GCC country license is acceptable in another country if you have valid residency of licence country, if not you can show that license and get a new one by which training days will be wave off or reduced

Asma Haq wrote:

Hi

Please someone tell me full information about expat women driving license procedure in ksa

How to apply ? How much money required and what kind of documents they need please someone help me .

for your better understanding pls check the below link and you will understand step by step process and all requirements

https://insidesaudi.com/women-and-how-t … ents-only/

@yousf84  i have uae licence but its expired before 5month now i want to convert it with saudi licence. Plz inform me any is it change or not

@yousf84

Hi dear brother all I have uae driving licence but it's one years back it's expire it's possible to convert to sudai Arabia licence

@Imrankhanmunnan Thats easy, if you have any friend here in DXB he can print it from RTA happiness center. and you can get it via  courier

As an expat, to renew his UAE license, he needs to have a valid UAE residence visa at the time of renewal.  If he has moved to Saudi and cancelled his UAE visa, the license will not be renewed.