Hospital - need more info

A while ago i received an offer from a well known hospital in Abu Dhabi. They dont do their own recruitment and uses a private company to do it on their behalf. Although the hospital has a good reputation, i heard some bad stories about the company that is doing the recruitment on their behalf. The company is not only doing the recruitment but they also handle the HR on behalf of the hospital. Your leave balances are never correct, you struggle to get your issues sorted out, never get back to you, take long to pay your end of service etc. In short, their services stinks. I would like to work for the hospital but i dont want to go through all the frustrations with my HR related issues. Now i dont know what to do. Should i take the chance and hope and pray that everything will go well. Please help!

You need to send the names of the hospital and the agency, who sent you the offer etc.  Without information it is hard to guess how to help you.  On the other hand if you are suspicious about the agency, forget this offer and move on.

No i'm very happy with the recruitment agency that told me about the position at Zayed Military Hospital. I have heard so many good things about the hospital but unfortunately only negative things about the company that the hospital uses to handle their personnel issues.Apparantly Zayed hospital does not have their own personnel department and all your leave, end of service etc. are handled by this middle man. You wait for months before your end of service is paid, hardly find anyone that can address your issues, rude and unhelpfull staff etc. I have told my agency to withdraw my application with Zayed Military and rather look for opportunities at other hospitals within the region.