Security clearance from ADEK

Hi

I was offered a job at a school in Al Ain in February and was due to fly out this month, I got a message from the head a day before to say that ADEK had rejected my application due to security reasons and my flights had to be cancelled.

Does anyone know who I can contact to get a reason for the rejection? I have emailed ADEK and had no response. The school have no idea either. Any suggestions would be useful.

Thanks

Hi Tamsin,

Hope you are well.

Just enquiring whether you got to the bottom of this?
The exact same thing happened to me...was due to fly out yesterday, everything was fine with the school, covid test, attested documents. Then literally, early hours of the morning I got an email from ADEK saying my application had been rejected with no reason at all. Even my school are so confused as the headteacher approved the application and I have all the correct qualifications.

Hi

Even I am going through the same!
If you have found out the reason for ADEK rejection . Kindly let me know to solve this problem.

Hi

Even I am going through the same!
If you have found out the reason for ADEK rejection . Kindly let me know to solve this problem.

Are you all based in UAE ??

Hi,
As they applied Adek approval for me to apply for visa,the adek passed my files and in security I got rejected,everyone do not know the reason and even me , if any Person can at least tell us why this happens so that we can correct it or give correct information to the particular service.
Pls help us , we need job and we need to survive here.pls make a service for this too,and not only for other service how your asking to rate with happiness ,pls I request someone to read this and help us.we are helpless without job.How we have to run our families..pls help me.fix this.pls advice what to do.pls.

Yes

Hi
Anything u did for the approval? Again.

Things happen for a reason. Count your blessings!

Are you referring to MOE Jobs under MOE/ESE ??

Could anyone find the reason for this? This has happened with me recently with 2 different schools.

Hello, could me please let me know that your case was resolved or you lost the job?

I don't understand how no one has answers to this? Did anyone's ADEK end up getting approved in the end?

I'm still struggling, got 2 rejections and still don't know how to overcome this situation.
Please, anyone assist regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Just happened to me right now I'm devastated resigned and everything

So did anyone solve it and how +

@alainstar999

Not get through this problem and don't know how to deal with it

Hello everyone,

Should you have any questions, feel free to start a new thread on the Abu Dhabi forum to ask them.1f601.svg

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team