HAAD exam for occupational therapist

I'm looking for haad occupational therapy exam revision materials, if you have done the exam please help me out. What sources did you use to revise? Someone please share.

Thanks

Hi, I am also looking for study materials. Do you have already? Please help me out, I'm planning to sit for the exam ASAP.

I want to do the exam as well, do you know if its oral or written? I can't find the information anywhere.

It has been changed to CBT/written already just late last year. If you would like to share your email, imma send u a pdf/study material. Do you have an idea where to find for practice exam?

I have sent message to your inbox.
Please check.

Hi Kevin, have you sat your test yet? I've just booked mine for April and was wondering if you could send me any materials you have that would help me prepare for the test? Many Thanks

hey

I have booked my exam for the next month. I was wondering what are the topics or materials that I may need to refer for the exam? Any idea what will be the format of the question? Kindly advise.

Thanking you in advance

I had the HAAD OT exam just recently. It was multiple choice based and I don't know yet if I passed or not

Hey. How did your exam go?

Hey. Are you able to send this to me Aswell?

Shii wrote:

I have sent message to your inbox.
Please check.

Are you able to send this to Aswell?

Jupura wrote:

hey

I have booked my exam for the next month. I was wondering what are the topics or materials that I may need to refer for the exam? Any idea what will be the format of the question? Kindly advise.

Thanking you in advance

How did it go? I did mine yesterday. No results yet but it was quite tough. I didn't know what to expect and what I prepared for did not come up!

Hi. I haven't given the exam yet. I am giving it next week. How did it go for you?

Oh wow, what all did they ask you? If it's not too much to ask.

Hi. I haven't given the exam yet. I am giving it next week. How did it go for you?

Jupura wrote:

It's all a bit of a blur. How are you studying for it? All I can remember is there were a lot of questions regarding upper limb muscles, upper limb conditions, splinting and outcome measures

Kindly share the study materials... I'm Priya, occupational therapist. mail id: ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I do not have the study materials. What support do you need?

Hi

I'm looking for someone that can assist me with material used for the HAAD exam.

Thanks

Hi are you able to share what you found? How did you find the exam?

Hello - I did the OT exam in London yesterday and found it very odd. Has anyone passed it yet? Also does anyone know why Physio can be licensed without doing an exam?

hello
I am going to appear for OT EXAM .. kindly help me in sharing study material .. my email address is ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello any feedback for using book to studying

Hi i am an occupational therapist from philippines, i would like to ask for suggestions what to study for the exam..thank you!

Hi does anyone have reviewer for the CBT HAAD exam for OT? 😊

Hi did you already take the CBT exam? Please help with the topics i need to focus on. 🙏🙏🙏

HELLO DID YOU TAKE YOU EXAM ALREADY FOR ot?

Hi everybody
Did anyone take the Haad exam for OT??
It like prometric exam or what??
Any suggestion please to pass in exam 😭

Hi
Can i ask you about Haad exam about the questions or Any advice about the exam

Hii
Can i ask you about Haad exam??
Can you give me Any advice to pass
Thanks

Hi there,

I heard PT license holders from European and North American countries can just validate license and get HAAD PT license in exchange

Also did you pass the exam? How is it? What study resources do you utilize?

caithlincraig27 wrote:

Hello - I did the OT exam in London yesterday and found it very odd. Has anyone passed it yet? Also does anyone know why Physio can be licensed without doing an exam?

I replied to your post - see earlier posts of mine!

Hi Caithlin

I am not sure if you are still monitoring these posts but did you end up passing the exam and if so do you have any tips with regards to studying.

Same here looking for tips

It's MCQ

Hi can you please share study material too?

Hi. I wrote my exam on Friday and found out now that i have passed. It is MCQ, 100 questions and you get 2 hours.

It is hard to say exactly what study materials to use. I used books that i got from Amazon - i prepped for this exam as if it was the American NBCOT. I used TherapyEd and Examination Review Guide to practice tests and I watched OT Miri videos on YouTube and listened to the OT Exam Prepper Podcasts.

But i didn't really feel like the content that was asked matched what i studied. I feel that overall i needed to apply clinical reasoning

hi i would like to ask, what kind of questions you experienced during the exam? is it more on interventions and managements? what are the cases that you usually encountered????

congratulations by the way!!! :)

azraadabhelia wrote:

Hi. I wrote my exam on Friday and found out now that i have passed. It is MCQ, 100 questions and you get 2 hours.

It is hard to say exactly what study materials to use. I used books that i got from Amazon - i prepped for this exam as if it was the American NBCOT. I used TherapyEd and Examination Review Guide to practice tests and I watched OT Miri videos on YouTube and listened to the OT Exam Prepper Podcasts.

But i didn't really feel like the content that was asked matched what i studied. I feel that overall i needed to apply clinical reasoning

hi i would like to ask, what kind of questions you experienced during the exam? is it more on interventions and managements? what are the cases that you usually encountered????

congratulations by the way!!! :)