Venezuelans or Brazillians Living in the UK needed urgently

Hi all,

I hope you can help. I work at an advertising agency in London and we are looking for some Brazilians and Venezuelans to help us.

We would need you to find a few groups of friends in these countries (2 groups of three friends) and to organise some research.

There is a money incentive so if you are interested please let me know

Many thanks

Ayla de Moraes

Hello Ayla de Moraes.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

What kind of research are you looking to do?

The Looking for section in the London classifieds could help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,

I am french so I am not in the category of ppl that you are looking for but I will be happy to have some brazilian contacts based in London. I need to learn Brazilian Portuguese so please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Loetitia

Hi Laeticia,
Actually it's the same for me: I lived in Brasil and would love to meet up with Portuguese speaking people in London. Have you manage to meet with some "lusophomes" here?

Cecilea,

London is saturated with Brazilians. You won't have much trouble finding them. In fact, I have more Brazilian friends in London than I do family - and my dads family is originally from London.

Matt-

Hi Matt!
Actually, you are right! i can definitely hear a lot of portuguese around!
I've found this great forró night out which is indeed packed witn Brazilian.
Do you know other similar addresses / places?
Thanks for the message anyways!

Sorry, just saw you weren't in London!

Hi Cecilea,

I did not meet any brazilian yet but if anyone want to contact me please feel free. I speak French also I guess it is easier for me to meet ppl in that categorie.

Feel free to email me your email address in private if you want to have a chat ( I am still learning Portuguese anyway!!)

take care

Loetitia