Anti spam system & new rules

How I can unblock sending messages?
Copy and pasting messages ...why should not be done if there is same question to all. Please do useful for expats.

afeedali1988 wrote:

kindly unblock me as am aware that sending too many messages keep you blocked

Simple answer to that us no, only you can unblock it, no one else. Read the very first post on this thread. It explains everything to you.

Althaf6 wrote:

Please read the very first post on this thread.

Althaf6 wrote:

Copy and pasting messages ...why should not be done if there is same question to all. Please do useful for expats.

Read, understand and follow the rules laid out in post #1 on this thread to activate your pm system.

Copy and paste is not permitted on this forum as scammers and spammers use this to send out unwanted, unsolicited messages and other rubbish.

The forum is being "useful for expats" as you put it by blocking such messages from being sent.
I am quite sure you would not like to have your inbox filled up and unusable  with those sort of messages

You need to post on other sections of the forum to have your pm system activated. Posting here will not count towards this.

Thank you!

Im sorry☺ . .
Happy new year everyone💜

Ok , i understood now , i do like participate to the forum for unblock my messages .
thanks

Is thre any other way to reach any user

Panaaa wrote:

Is thre any other way to reach any user

The only way is to send a PM. If your system is blocked it is because you have broken the rules. Read post #1 on this thread, follow the instructions and your PM system will work again.

Its not always abusive man sometimes someone try to get information  and they send same massages to many people. Thn get blocked

Panaaa wrote:

Its not always abusive man sometimes someone try to get information  and they send same massages to many people. Thn get blocked

You have not made any posts on the forum, not taken time to introduce yourself. Yet you want to send PMs to people you do not know. This is counted as spamming on this site, thus you have been banned from sending PM's.

Why not ask the question on open Forum, where it will reach more people and you will get a better response?

Ok, sure

thank you

hello
i'm so sorry about my message which is blocked. Because i'm Vietnamese and my English is not good, so i can't understand about your rude. please help me opend my inbox. i just want to make new friend to practice English. i'll never coppy text again. Please help me.
thank you very much!

dear sir,

still message  not sending to my friend .band when you will close????

Hey!
Don't worry it will be open sooner you have to keep in touch with discussions here.

Maicalla wrote:

hello
i'm so sorry about my message which is blocked. Because i'm Vietnamese and my English is not good, so i can't understand about your rude. please help me opend my inbox. i just want to make new friend to practice English. i'll never coppy text again. Please help me.
thank you very much!

Your system is not blocked. You have to activate it yourself.
Do activate your system you have to post a number of times on other sections of the forum with good posts, no silly one line posts.
I suggest you go to the Vietnam section and introduce your self there.

Hi,  Sorry about my action but I was only seeking for an advice.  I did nothing  wrong.

Seriously? One can't ask urgent  message, how can I unlock my pm

Hav they unlock u

mike500 wrote:

Hav they unlock u

Instead posting on this thread you are better off to introduce yourself on a country forum and ask your "urgent question " there.
It will not help you wining here . No one can unlock your pm system, only you.
Key word here is PARTICIPATION!

Me too plz

i am very sorry that my fault I will not do it again just plz unblock me from sending msgs

iam very sorry

Hi,
That is ok.
I will do that. Your system is very nice.
Thanks.
Daroos

Hussamrafiq wrote:

i am very sorry that my fault I will not do it again just plz unblock me from sending msgs

Your system will not be unblocked.
That is up to you to get it reactivated.

Read, understand and follow the rules laid out in post #1 on this thread.

may you deactivate my messages ?

dustinthewind wrote:

:unsure  Why ??????????

stumpy wrote:
dustinthewind wrote:

:unsure  Why ??????????

Will you stop asking silly questions, PLEASE!

You know the answer?

Ok thanks

I did what was asked. Now it is waiting for the solution. This is the greatest site.
Very helpful and i have learned a lot.

Daroos wrote:

Ok thanks

I did what was asked. Now it is waiting for the solution. This is the greatest site.
Very helpful and i have learned a lot.

Thank you and yes it is a very helpful site when it is used rightly, You have failed in using it right. Sending unwarranted messages is not allowed. Thus actions warrant an immediate ban. Follow the very first post on this thread and you will be able to send PM's.

But I remind you they have to be meaningful questions and answers. One word responses for instance like, "Hi" and "OK" do not count.

I understand. It is more than clear. These rules do very much improve the quality of the site. At first it is annoying to be blocked, but when you think about it in depth it makes clear that is in general interest.

hi can someone unblock the private message system... really irrated the way it working h

Thanks alot

Eaglenetsolution wrote:

hi can someone unblock the private message system... really irrated the way it working h

Hi Eaglenetsolution, I suggest you to read the first post of this thread to have a better understanding on how the antispam works and how you can unblock yourself.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Please i want my pm unblocked

I like to enjoy a fine wine and a copy of my favourite book.

Any great help? sick and tired as am unable to send and messages. This is becoming annoying

Robby1791 wrote:

Any great help? sick and tired as am unable to send and messages. This is becoming annoying

I don't know how we can help if you can't follow the simple rules displayed on 1# post of this thread. It is also explained on every page on this thread.

You have to earn the right to send PM's. This is not a Free chat site.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Happiest new year to you!

I'm Rajj Gobind, an Indian expat and job seeker registered on this forum and website. Since I have to apply for jobs utilizing the same message, it is most convenient to copy/ paste my content. However, my messaging is now blocked and there is no clear message on how to unblock it - can you please assist me?

Thanx and God bless!

Rajj

Find activities and meet other expats

OR