Anti spam system & new rules

great

I am sorry for mistakes made up. I didn't mean to

For those new members who post here.

(And there are hundreds of them).

Complaining here on this thread will get you nowhere.
You should have taken the time to read the terms and conditions when you signed up.
Read and understand the requirements of membership in post #1 on this thread.
Read the hundreds of other replies on this thread which explain the process.
You need to start posting on other sections of the forum to activate your message system.
Go to your country forum.
Introduce yourself.
Answer other posts by writing informative and topical replies.
No silly one line posts.
You need to post a number of times to have your message system activated.
Posting here on this thread does not count towards activation.
The more times you post the larger your inbox capacity becomes.

This forum is for the exchange of information and advice between members.
It is not a message board on which you send out unwanted messages to complete strangers.
You have to earn the right to activate your message system.
These protocols are put in place to stop spammers and scammers from joining.

When new members understand and follow these rules, they are then on their way to becoming a contributing member of the forum.

stumpy wrote:

For those new members who post here.

(And there are hundreds of them).

Complaining here on this thread will get you nowhere.
You should have taken the time to read the terms and conditions when you signed up.
Read and understand the requirements of membership in post #1 on this thread.
Read the hundreds of other replies on this thread which explain the process.
You need to start posting on other sections of the forum to activate your message system.
Go to your country forum.
Introduce yourself.
Answer other posts by writing informative and topical replies.
No silly one line posts.
You need to post a number of times to have your message system activated.
Posting here on this thread does not count towards activation.
The more times you post the larger your inbox capacity becomes.

This forum is for the exchange of information and advice between members.
It is not a message board on which you send out unwanted messages to complete strangers.
You have to earn the right to activate your message system.
These protocols are put in place to stop spammers and scammers from joining.

When new members understand and follow these rules, they are then on their way to becoming a contributing member of the forum.

I understand but how do I unblock my PM system?

You can activate your system by drilling a hole in your head with a cordless drill. This will relieve the pressure build up caused by the stress of thinking about the activation process.
All will become so clear after this simple process.  :dumbom:
Good luck. :whistle:

OK thanx, I will try that ;)

stumpy wrote:

You can activate your system by drilling a hole in your head with a cordless drill. This will relieve the pressure build up caused by the stress of thinking about the activation process.
All will become so clear after this simple process.  :dumbom:
Good luck. :whistle:

This is a very silly post.

Mains powered drills are far more powerful and will get the job done a lot faster.

Thank you for the information

Hello

actually i am looking for a Korean Business Development Manager,he should be in KSA, 
therefore i used copy / paste to send the same message to different Korean  gents .

Best regards.

Mahmoud Hussein

ok i dnt know that pls solve the problem sorry

What was the fault ?

Which is this forum ?

theidiot wrote:

Come on, you expect me to retype every email, Looking for a motorbike

Yes the forum does want you to retype each email.
This is done to stop spammers and scammers.

You agreed with the terms and conditions of the forum when you signed up (and probably did not bother to read) so you are bound by these.

If you do not agree with these then you you can leave the forum by clicking on 'contact us' at the bottom of the forum and ask to have your account deleted.

Andy34 wrote:

Which is this forum ?

This forum is designed for the free exchange of information and advice between members.

Andy34 wrote:

What was the fault ?

The fault was with you and other new members not reading the terms and conditions of membership when joining up.

shinu434 wrote:

ok i dnt know that pls solve the problem sorry

The problem lies with not reading the terms and conditions of membership when joining up.
Read and understand post #1 on this thread and the hundreds of others that explain how the forum operates and how you can have your message system activated.

just +1 post to get my PM unblocked. when i was writing my messages, i included a link to cv. which got broken. so i had to send it once again. you know the result hehe.

Im so sorry. It was my fault. Im getting contact with people to try learn more about my interestings...sorry

Oscar_PP wrote:

Im so sorry. It was my fault. Im getting contact with people to try learn more about my interestings...sorry

Best you go to your country forum and introduce yourself there with a post.
Also take the time to read posts there and perhaps offer information and advice.

Noted. My private inbox is already blocked because I copied and pasted messages asking for advise. Wish I had known beforehand

Taprecious wrote:

Noted. My private inbox is already blocked because I copied and pasted messages asking for advise. Wish I had known beforehand

If you had taken the time to read the terms and conditions when you joined up, you would have known.... :whistle:

Hello, yes, in fact I've sent some similar letters. But, I'm a real person who are looking for Chinese translator in Casablanca. Thanks.

I am really sorry and i will not send the multiple message anymore

I dont know what to do

I did the same and as the result it was blocked

Gotcha

Sorry

I wanto to apologize for the copy and paste messages...this will not happen again...i just thought it was easier to send messages that way since i have the same message to write for looking for business contacts to share my expertise and for them to share too theirs. i hope that is now clear to your end.  i hope my messages will not be blocked and hat is true regarding spam messages and that would be very good if you strictly are watching out for it.  thank you again

tony

How long it will take to unblock

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Thank you
i Soryy  I was pasting messages

Can the ban be lifted?

thank you

Sorry for that, but it was not a copy paste.

i want to cancel saspm

happy life 2017 wrote:

Can the ban be lifted?

There was no ban until you chose to cut and paste on your previous post !!

You now have to prove that you are a contributing member by posting on other sections of the forum with informative replies to other posts.
After you have posted a number of times your message system will be activated.

The ball is in your court.

PkJ33 wrote:

Sorry for that, but it was not a copy paste.

You need to post on other sections of the forum a few more times to have your message system activated.
No silly one line posts.
Must be informative and topical.

Posting here on this thread will not count towards activating your system.

Rasname wrote:

How long it will take to unblock

You are not blocked.

The length of time to have your message system activated will depend on how long it takes you to post on other sections of the forum.
Posts must be of interest, topical and informative.
No silly one line posts.
Introduce yourself on your country forum.

This is done so that new members can prove that they wish to be contributing members of the forum and to stop spammers and scammers from joining up and immediately sending out their rubbish messages.

theidiot wrote:

Please unblock me, I am not a spammer, you have a problem with your tolerances , I did not cut and paste so much. My account is theidiot,  please improve your systems soonest, even spam is better than blocking so many genuine people,  cut and paste is part of improving efficiency for the last 40 years. Why not block someone for more than 100 identical posts. I get the feeling blocking people unjustly is. Perverse windup.

This forum actually has an ongoing problem with new members such as yourself who do not take the time to read the terms and conditions of membership when they join up.
They do not read the many posts here on this thread which also explain how this forum operates.

Cut and paste is not allowed on this forum. There is a qualifying period which new members must go through before they become contributing members.

Why should admin wait until 100 identical posts have been placed on the forum which may then have all sorts of bugs in them which would then crash the system ??

If you think this is a perverse windup then I respectfully suggest that you click on "contact us" at the bottom of this page and ask to have your account closed.

absable1013 wrote:

I wanto to apologize for the copy and paste messages...this will not happen again...i just thought it was easier to send messages that way since i have the same message to write for looking for business contacts to share my expertise and for them to share too theirs. i hope that is now clear to your end.  i hope my messages will not be blocked and hat is true regarding spam messages and that would be very good if you strictly are watching out for it.  thank you again

tony

Good, I am glad you are blocked, I received one of your spam PM's This just proves the system works.

hi
i dont khnow tell about
witch problem?

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR