Anti spam system & new rules

I m not making cpy and paste but , I cant send any message anyway could you help me please ?

birhantuzemen wrote:

I m not making cpy and paste but , I cant send any message anyway could you help me please ?

Help yourself by reading and following the rules laid out for new members in post#1 on this thread.
By following these protocols you will have your message system activated.

zaherslt wrote:

Dear sirs
Of course am not intending to send spam  i just would like to go to the country but as you know people are always hesitating in such a step. That is why I tried to send to more than one participant as i expected few may reply (people every where are busy and might not have the time to communicate).
And there might be a mutual benefit for me and the person  i contact there.
Thanks

The idea would be to go to the specific country forum and open a new thread there or read through posts there for the information.
That is a much better way to get a range of information from different people rather than one person's views.

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

I'm sorry, i was ignorant about the term and rule here.....
i wish my messages can be unblocked..

I am new user.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : off topic - please create a new thread and ask your questions

@ZYA

As this section of the forum is not the place to post your request on, I suggest that go onto the correct section of the forum and post there.

Albert Francesco wrote:

I'm sorry, i was ignorant about the term and rule here.....
i wish my messages can be unblocked..

And you possibly have not learnt anything of the requirements / protocols of being a member.

You used cut and paste on your previous post. If you did understand that post, you would have known that cut and paste is not allowed on this forum.

Until you follow the rules regarding membership then you will never have your pm system activated. The last paragraph tells you not to ask to have your system unblocked.

It is of never ending surprise and annoyance to myself and other members as to how new members immediately complain when they cannot send messages to complete strangers, feign ignorance of where to post on the forum yet have sufficient grey matter to post complaints on this thread.  :dumbom::whistle:

Clariss kaye wrote:
Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

Our definition of spam ?

How we detect spam ?

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

How can send message to others or even to start a forum

Clariss kaye wrote:
Clariss kaye wrote:
Julien wrote:

Hi,

Our definition of spam ?

How we detect spam ?

Please, please...

How can send message to others or even to start a forum

You can start by reading, understanding and following the rules in the post you so nicely cut and pasted here (cut and paste is not allowed !!!)
You have to earn the right to have your pm system activated. This is not a forum which you can simply join then start sending out unwanted, unsolicited messages to total strangers.
Simple really !!

Why I still cant send a message to other members??
Thread starter said that I can unlock my account by myself
Please explain.

Thanks

Please explain.

Thanks

arie08 wrote:

Please explain.

Thanks

No explanation needed on behalf of the forum.
You very obviously have not taken the time to read and understand the rules regarding membership and the requirements to have your pm system activated. Try reading post #1and the many other posts here on this thread that explain it all.
Who would want to receive an unwanted message from a complete stranger ??  :dumbom:
Good luck. :whistle:

Hi ! My mistake pasting the similar messages in order to avoid typing too long. Sorry for that.

Ok, I understant it now :D

thanks

good description, thanks!

I was blocked, but I think it is not due to the copy/paste of messages! Has anyone faced with this problem?

Ramis_1 wrote:

I was blocked, but I think it is not due to the copy/paste of messages! Has anyone faced with this problem?

You need to post on other sections of the forum to have your pm system activated. Posting here on this thread will not count towards having the system activated.
You have to posts a number of times. This is done to prove that you are a committed member of the forum.
No silly one line posts. All posts must be informative and topical. Nothing of a religious nature.

Read the many posts here on this thread that explain how things are run on this forum, especially post#1

Ramis_1 wrote:

Hello, is that fine for now?

No, posting pointless rubbish on this thread won't help.

can you unblock my messages
i have not done anything wrong for my messages to get blocked

sarahjane123 wrote:

can you unblock my messages
i have not done anything wrong for my messages to get blocked

Only you can unblock the system, please read and understand the very post on this thread.

Hi.
I can't send message to my friend.
Why is that??

Im sorry. i didnt know that.

rockybvp wrote:

I understand your policies, and was not aware of them. Wanted help from Indian expats in Oman, so filtered them and sent them what information I wanted. Anyway I have posted a forum post before sending the requests. See the following for reference :-

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=759991

Request you to please unlock the PM. Thanks.

These posts were removed as advertising and contact details are not allowed on the open forums.
Perhaps I may request you read the posting guidelines before trying again.
Your advert in the correct section doesn't appear to be a problem, but your PM system can only be unblocked by you.

rockybvp wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply. Please advise how to unblock my PM?

Read the first post of this thread

i have try to unblock my msg but cant.

pls sent me detail or step by step

Eaglenetsolution wrote:

i have try to unblock my msg but cant.

pls sent me detail or step by step

There are no step by step instructions.

You need to read, understand and follow the protocols laid out in post #1 on this thread along with the hundreds of other posts here that explain it all. Read through these posts.

You simply cannot join up and start sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers.
To prove that you are serious about becoming a contributing member you have to abide by these rules.

This is done to stop spammers and scammers from joining up and then overloading the system sending out unwanted unsolicited messages.

oooppps I got blocked!
anyway, Im eya a filipino looking to live in France to be with my boyfriend. Would go there on a tourist visa, but would have to make plans to be able to stay longer. I would like some information on how other expats did it. thanks!

Hi Eya, you'll be better off if you go to the French forum and ask your questions there.
You get better response than here.

okay thanks! still getting used to this site :)

I didn't know I was not allowed to send the same message as I was asking the same informations...

Thanks

Hey there,

Actually I would like to express my sincere liking of this idea. Such a great way to avoid spam.

Ok, so this Mohamed Tarek. I'm from Cairo Egypt 🇪🇬. Currently living in sheikh zayed such a calm and peaceful place in Cairo. I'm working as the initiatives leader in P&G. I like my job so far and looking for more challenges as usual.

It's funny that I had to present myself in here and now everyone thinks I'm spam 😂.
Actually I never had to copy/paste messages until 2 days ago when I broke my right hand finger and my whole hand is in cast :( 😂😂😂 now that you know the reason and my left hand really hurts from typing I'll have to stop writing 😂

Hopefully I'll get better soon and new creative message will be all over this website.

Peace ✌️ everyone

Im reaaly sorry.. i was new .

You should inform people about your policies of sending messages first.
Then block.
What is wrong with you. We just want to communicate.

Sam1365 wrote:

Then block.

You are told when you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the site if you choose not to read them. You are the only one to blame.

Sam1365 wrote:

Then block.

To be able to communicate on this forum there are protocols laid out on the very first post on this thread.
It is up to you, as a new member, to read and understand these rules.

If you choose not to read the terms and conditions you agreed to when you joined up then you have no grounds on which to complain.

Mahammadtarek wrote:

Hey there,

Actually I would like to express my sincere liking of this idea. Such a great way to avoid spam.

Ok, so this Mohamed Tarek. I'm from Cairo Egypt 🇪🇬. Currently living in sheikh zayed such a calm and peaceful place in Cairo. I'm working as the initiatives leader in P&G. I like my job so far and looking for more challenges as usual.

It's funny that I had to present myself in here and now everyone thinks I'm spam 😂.
Actually I never had to copy/paste messages until 2 days ago when I broke my right hand finger and my whole hand is in cast :( 😂😂😂 now that you know the reason and my left hand really hurts from typing I'll have to stop writing 😂

Hopefully I'll get better soon and new creative message will be all over this website.

Peace ✌️ everyone

The key words in your post are ' I never had to cut and paste until 2 days ago'...... :dumbom:
Cut and paste is not allowed on this forum as scammers and trolls use this to send out unwanted unsolicited messages.

So, yes, you will have to stop writing and when your hand is well enough for you to start typing again, you can then write informative topical posts on other sections of the forum.

Meet expats all over the world

OR