Need Help - Looking for a Job

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mohsin & I am from Pakistan. I need help regarding finding a suitable or any job to start with as I am in Riyadh for more than a month & now it is becoming difficult for me to sit at home & apply for jobs on-line. I hold 7 Years of experience in Banking in Pakistan. I have worked with ABN AMRO Bank N.V. Pakistan, The Royal Bank of Scotland Pakistan. I have a background of Customer Services/Complaint Management Unit & SME Business Sales. I have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences & Masters degree in Business Administration with major's in Marketing & Management.

It looks odd to me for posting a request for job on this forum but due to some problems now I have started looking out everywhere & asking every single person I find who can help me out to find a suitable job. I hold a Transferable IQAMA & have a valid driving licence.

Rgds

Mohsin Baloch

Hello Mohsin.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Riyadh section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/jobs/

try this website bro hope this can help.....
always smile,
In Sha Allah.....

Hi Aurélie & JasfurJQ,

Thanks for the advice.... I have been checking out all the online job boards & forums for the job but to be realistic majority of the jobs are done on references. However I have kept my fingers crossed & trying to get in contact with different people.

Thanks Again :)