Marriage to Saudis

Hi all, what is the requirements or process for marrying a Saudi woman, is this even possible?

This has been discussed within the past week or two.  Please check the threads.

Good luck.

What was the heading please, if you still remember?

It was  "Marriage in Saudi Courts"  and you couldn't have found that yourself?  :huh:

Don't start with me man, please. Imma search for it, dankie

I gave you the link.

its possible but kind of hard ...

fai2002 wrote:

its possible but kind of hard ...

You'll need some gold as well. :)

C'mon guys, please be more detailed, I'm freaking out here. All I hear is undetailed rumors of bureaucratic hullabaloo

Yes, it *is* possible and about the procedures, I don't think current people on EB would know the details. A visit to the marriage court must be useless.

Alliecat wrote:

It was  "Marriage in Saudi Courts"  and you couldn't have found that yourself?  :huh:

I don't think that the thread is even related to what has been (initially) asked...
He (NikolizkyV)says :
"what is the requirements or process for marrying a Saudi woman, is this even possible?

The closest thing i could remember, is the story of an Indian Guy who married a Saudi Woman - but the thing is, the guy escaped to India with the Saudi girl - by using some connections (was able to get an Indian passport for the girl)...the family of course, was able to get the woman in custody back by raising some diplomatic protest against the Indian Embassy (or maybe the Foreign Ministry of India)...and blah, blah, blah, some other legalities' talk on how it was achieved...

And to answer NikolizkyV question : Is it possible to marry a saudi woman?" the answer is YES---If you're a muslim, and  freaking filthy rich. :P

Thanks man, but why did he have to escape with his wife, they was married after all....

Popolocroix wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

I don't think that the thread is even related to what has been (initially) asked...
He (NikolizkyV)says :
"what is the requirements or process for marrying a Saudi woman, is this even possible?

The closest thing i could remember, is the story of an Indian Guy who married a Saudi Woman - but the thing is, the guy escaped to India with the Saudi girl - by using some connections (was able to get an Indian passport for the girl)...the family of course, was able to get the woman in custody back by raising some diplomatic protest against the Indian Embassy (or maybe the Foreign Ministry of India)...and blah, blah, blah, some other legalities' talk on how it was achieved...

And to answer NikolizkyV question : Is it possible to marry a saudi woman?" the answer is YES---If you're a muslim, and  freaking filthy rich. :P

they were married without the permision of MOI and thus obv lacked the legal paperwork. well if u wana marry then the saudi girls family has to do the efort and get the paper work accepted from MOI. And then u can go on with the weddin plans and all that

NikolizkyV wrote:

Thanks man, but why did he have to escape with his wife, they was married after all....

Popolocroix wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

He (NikolizkyV)says :

Is it so difficult to use the google custom search box?

This subject had been discussed many times, as I said before.  Here's one of the longest discussions from which to glean information:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=21520

Oh, and btw, Popolocroix, TLL's last post in "Marriage in Saudi Court" *did* address this topic.

Ok thanks bro, of course the family will have to back me up and deal with the bureaucracy, otherwise im not marrying their daughter

DrHassanMalik wrote:

they were married without the permision of MOI and thus obv lacked the legal paperwork. well if u wana marry then the saudi girls family has to do the efort and get the paper work accepted from MOI. And then u can go on with the weddin plans and all that

NikolizkyV wrote:

Popolocroix wrote:

He (NikolizkyV)says :

You will need permission from ministry of interior (Imarah). You can get the information from: http://www.makkah.gov.sa/procedures/2/2
Its in arabic and enlists the requirements for a non-Saudi man to marry Saudi woman or Saudi man to marry non-Saudi woman....

Ehtesham wrote:

You will need permission from ministry of interior (Imarah). You can get the information from: http://www.makkah.gov.sa/procedures/2/2
Its in arabic and enlists the requirements for a non-Saudi man to marry Saudi woman or Saudi man to marry non-Saudi woman....

[justify]That's too bad...Although Islam calls for equality...
...can we call it just being 'racist?'

Rules For Marriage in Islam

The following are the requirements of a valid marriage:

The pillars of marriage are three:
1. The couple must be free from any legal prevention to their being able to marry one another, like a close relationship or fosterage.
2. The woman must have the approval of her guardian.
3. There must be an offer and acceptance.

The conditions of marriage are four:
1. The presence of the couple
2. Their approval
3. The presence of the woman's guardian
4. Two male, Muslim witnesses

These are the requirements of a valid marriage.

Our Prophet (peace be upon him) said : “Any woman married without the consent of her guardian, then her marriage contract is void , and the ruler is the guardian for whom has no guardian”. He also said: “There is no marriage without a guardian.”

The girl's father is her guardian unless he is proven unfit on grounds of insanity, immorality, or malicious intent by a Muslim judge in an Islamic court or other presiding Islamic authority in the locality. In such cases, his guardianship is revoked and the next closest male relative will become her guardian.

Sheikh Nayif Al-Hamad
justify]
http://www.justaskislam.com/34/rules-fo … -in-islam/