Meeting people in Leuven - Aarschot - Geel - Herentals - Antwerp area

I'm a 47 year old single mom of two teenagers, moved to the country side after 7 years in Brussels. People are not very social here... And I am Flemish!! I am a former expat, having lived abroad for 14 years, and I cannot get used to the mentality here. I cannot wait to leave again when my kids are older.
I'd love to meet more well-travelled people, meet up for a coffee, visit a flea market, a crafts market, a museum, go see a movie,... I am fluent in Dutch, French and English.  Write me if you want to meet new people too!

Oh dear, yes out of all the countries I've lived in / visited, only Moscow rates as less friendly. I am writing that and I do like living here except for one thing and it's not the crap customer service or rip-off prices for good and services, it's the Belgian lack of friendliness to anyone who is not family or friends.

I'd be more than happy to meet up but I work a 5 day week and bring up 3 or 4 children (one sometimes here) with very little help from anyone, meaning my me time is spent inside and on the computer!

There is an active BCT group for Leuven (Brussels Childbirth Trust) or a mumsnetters group including members with children in Belgium and Netherlands who are all English speaking.