Pinoys in bahrain assistance pls..

Pinoys in bahrain assistance pls..I work in Dubai for 7 years and now plan to go Bahrain but m\not agency since they require me to wait for months to go and wait for contract..is there another way to go there like visit visa for one month then find work  ? help advise me im desperate to go there ive heard its like Dubai :)

Hello amirahfashionshop.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Bahrain forum.

Here is the list of Filipino expatriates in Bahrain.

Do not hesitate to go through the other threads on the Bahrain forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

amirah.. I'll definitely answer you tomorrow.

amirahfashionshop wrote:

Pinoys in bahrain assistance pls..I work in Dubai for 7 years and now plan to go Bahrain but m\not agency since they require me to wait for months to go and wait for contract..is there another way to go there like visit visa for one month then find work  ? help advise me im desperate to go there ive heard its like Dubai :)

He amira.. a friend of mine from Dubai did it through finding sponsorship online the company processed the whole things for her.
do you have any family here or even a person who can be your sponsor.? You can also consider searching job offers online and start from there.

Erwin

amirahfashionshop wrote:

Hello erwin.appreciate the reply..unfortunately..wala ako kamag anak sa bahrain:( kaya nga di ko alam paano:( yung brother ko nasa saudi wala din kasi sya kilala..advise kasi sa akin na dapat visit visa ako papunta bahrain at pagdating hanap agad work para matransfer yung visa into working visa..paano kaya :( dito kasi may offer ako kaya lang yun bayad ako placement ap mura pa sahod..eh kung ganun din ay ibili ko nalang ticket at visa diba? :) hindi naman ako mapili sa work basta office or admin pwede ako basta safe at legal ako sa bahrain :)

Erwin Catalan wrote:

He amira.. a friend of mine from Dubai did it through finding sponsorship online the company processed the whole things for her.
do you have any family here or even a person who can be your sponsor.? You can also consider searching job offers online and start from there.

Erwin

amirahfashionshop wrote:

Your most welcome amira.. uy i'll be using english ha... for further reference po and to  encourage more participation to the discussion. 

with regards to employment you'll be happy to know many companies needed your expertise, businesses are growing and even new investors particularly from Asia are seeing profitability to today's economy. so professional employment is far easy here compare to neighboring country. (my opinion )

way of salary here is way too small not unless working in establish and bigger company. just imagine for typical Filipino employee to have 250 Bd - 500 bd a month about 25,000 - 50,000 peso without accommodation and transportation. the less accommodation here for bed spacing is 60 to 100 bd. and for monthly expenses you can spend 100 bd. ("tipid ka pa niyan").  see how you can live with the monthly salary.  be careful of signing contract many ended up with horrible situation and stock into it, you have to deal with it until you finish the whole two years or else pay the processing amount.

upon signing the contract the benefits must me clearly stated including accommodation, allowances, indemnity and all things agreed both parties. ("loko and mga yan kung minsan") just be vigilant.

regarding sa tourist visa i'll try to ask the embassy tomorrow. they might help us with regards to correct processing..

amirahfashionshop wrote:

Hello erwin.appreciate the reply..unfortunately..wala ako kamag anak sa bahrain:( kaya nga di ko alam paano:( yung brother ko nasa saudi wala din kasi sya kilala..advise kasi sa akin na dapat visit visa ako papunta bahrain at pagdating hanap agad work para matransfer yung visa into working visa..paano kaya :( dito kasi may offer ako kaya lang yun bayad ako placement ap mura pa sahod..eh kung ganun din ay ibili ko nalang ticket at visa diba? :) hindi naman ako mapili sa work basta office or admin pwede ako basta safe at legal ako sa bahrain :)

Erwin Catalan wrote:

Erwin

amirahfashionshop wrote:

[b][b]hello Erwin,

thanks so much for enlightening me about the average salary bracket in bahrain for filipino workers....Thats is why i prefer to enter Bahrain using tourist visa coz i have a better chance of getting a better paid offer unlike here in the philippines where most agencies barely provide me with a monthly salary just enough for me to make ends meet..i wish I can have more details if given a chance to go there  thru tourist visa ..if not.. i might try qatar..or will stick to bahrain :) I actually found out the hotel offers me like 180 bd ONLY..That usually includes accommodation and food not sure yet i haven't seen the contract but that is what the agency told me.

have a nice day and all the best..

Erwin Catalan wrote:

Your most welcome amira.. uy i'll be using english ha... for further reference po and to  encourage more participation to the discussion. 

with regards to employment you'll be happy to know many companies needed your expertise, businesses are growing and even new investors particularly from Asia are seeing profitability to today's economy. so professional employment is far easy here compare to neighboring country. (my opinion )

way of salary here is way too small not unless working in establish and bigger company. just imagine for typical Filipino employee to have 250 Bd - 500 bd a month about 25,000 - 50,000 peso without accommodation and transportation. the less accommodation here for bed spacing is 60 to 100 bd. and for monthly expenses you can spend 100 bd. ("tipid ka pa niyan").  see how you can live with the monthly salary.  be careful of signing contract many ended up with horrible situation and stock into it, you have to deal with it until you finish the whole two years or else pay the processing amount.

upon signing the contract the benefits must me clearly stated including accommodation, allowances, indemnity and all things agreed both parties. ("loko and mga yan kung minsan") just be vigilant.

regarding sa tourist visa i'll try to ask the embassy tomorrow. they might help us with regards to correct processing..

amirahfashionshop wrote:

Erwin Catalan wrote:

Erwin