Lost my attendance slip (Driving school Riiyadh)

today was my first class and i lost my attendance slip..m so worried...kindly reply me soon wat i have to do..

Try approaching some guys in the area (windows) where you got the slip/form...check if there's any way to get new one - or if they have records, maybe they can print another one...otherwise, i think you just have to re-do and re-pay from where you started... :(

thnks fr replying..today i went there..and i have done same as i said..they give me new slip with 1 stamp but i attended two classes so there should be two stamps..when i asked him..he said MAFI MUSHKILA :p..hope it will not do any mushkil :D

sorry..i did same as YOU said :D.....................................................

:) Good for you... ;)

I'm planning to get a driver's license too. It's for personal, has nothing to do with the company, how to process? and what are the requirements?

@terensu, please look out on the left side pane a link called 'Guides', Navigate and you'll find multiple articles written on this elaborating the entire process.

All the Best!